• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved Tibera.

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved Tibera.
And, you should give credits to the designer and coder of your page.

I can't connect to the page or connect to the server via tibia, any ideas what might be wrong ? It works to connect to the site with a proxy
It says connection time out but if I check the ping via cmd it works :S
this is weird

Hello dear Tiberians!

After many demands I have decided to launch Tibera once again! It's nice to know there are lot of fans demanding it and that the server that started just as a fun place for me and my rl-friends to play has grown to one of the most successful evolutions in OTS history.
Of course, also this time, I will try to add some new features and possibilities to game to make it more exciting. In every launch I experience lot of troubles and difficulties, but each launch is better, because I learn from my mistakes and correct them (and ofc make tons of new ones :D ). So I can assure You, this will be the best launch so far! :)
I will try to update site and work on new implementations as much as my free time allows. Till then, feel free to leave Your feedback, comments and suggestions below and ofc, enjoy the summer!

And they call this a good server??

GI78b-O.png

To bad the summer is over soon.. Won't have alot of time to play the server.. though i'll play when i have some free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back