• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TIBERA 8.60 EVO-ENFO | 400x - 3x | Start on 20th of July!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is finally back. There will be blood and honor!

Damn best evo server ever.. I remember the wars against Don Wuan's team. Hope it turns out the same as the last edition

Everything about this server is great except one thing, paladins was not the most played until you decided to buff them richux, but after the buff you gave mas san it just turned out to be so boring everyone reroller paladin and simly hold exevo mas san hotkey down to win war. Please fix it before the server start this time , take away some damage from mas san and give exori san some more damage.

Anyways recomended server
very active staff and hes NOT abusing.
join tibera and try to become the best ;)!

I loved this server. Just wanna ask Richux,will i be able to play without donating? Will the normal manarunes be infinite? if i can,i will :)

I loved this server. Just wanna ask Richux,will i be able to play without donating? Will the normal manarunes be infinite? if i can,i will :)

Yes you are able to play without donating runes are infinite

1 hour and 30 minutes more !!!
Excited ^^

We are online!

I failed to take larger screenshots in hurry, but You can get the feeling of how it looked like:

YaqjC.jpg

hXhjd.jpg

16:17 New record: 100 players are logged in.

Last edited:
Nice Richux ^^

Can u tell me one thing. Can i as a mage play without the donor mr? Or does it heal alot more?

Richux can you add a zaypal paiment for Croatia? I would like to donate !! :)

You kinda need Manarune in order to play properly, donor mana heals approx 600-700~, and standard manarune heals 350-450

Is this server pvp enforced though, or? ;o

Lol. Im the first on mglvl list atm :D

And i heal 500+ with normal mr XD

You're wrong manarune heals more if you have more magic level , I have magic level 73 and it heals 450-500 so donated manarune would heal 650-700.

^ U pravu si xD

I have mglvl 80 and i heal 500-600 xD Gonna donate for DMR pretty soon anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back