• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iryont

medivia.online
Solutions
Reaction score
38nz.png

Website

Download section (client)

Facebook

We have over 2500 followers!

About Tibianic
Tibianic started off as a students project back in 2009 with only thirty players online on average. Today we established an online community of more than 1.000 active players and with peaks of 450 players online at once. Together we, Iryont, creator of Tibianic, admin and host in one, and Doyle, responsible for continuous story writing, events and community management, establish by Tibianic an underground pixel-art game which enables the player to take a journey into the wonderful lands of our mysterious fantasy world, full of magic and beauty. The player is allowed to choose one of four vocations during the journey on Tibianic, unique classes which require different playing skills. The beauty of Tibianic lays within in it's interactive community, the old-school pixel-art and the challenging game-play. The game enables the player to roam infinitely long across the plains together with their friends. Exploring, interacting in guilds, participating in conflicts, team hunts, questing and designing your own house are just a few features of Tibianic which are different to other games as the individual skill of the player, the personal game-play, impacts these features such as the profitability of a hunt, the outcome of a quest and the hierarchic standing of the player within the community.

t10.png

t11.png

t12.png

t13.png

t14.png

Game client

* CAM Player
* CAM Recorder
* Ping in game
* W/A/S/D Walking keys
* Many more!

6w82.png

Monsters

Spiders-Teaser.gif

2zo.gif

OgreWarriors.png

OgreSmashers.png

OgreGrunt.png

Custom locations

History

Join us!

Last edited:
I was hoping to see an info about new server :( Doesn't really care if it will be located in US or Europe

I won't play because I can't get my account back. I haven't logged on for almost 2 years, forgot my password and for some reason it says incorrect email when I try to get my account back. Must be a bug because I never changed the email on the account. Any way you can help me ? Char name robbydeath. Inactive for almost 2 years. Help get my account back so I can play again please. :)

I won't play because I can't get my account back. I haven't logged on for almost 2 years, forgot my password and for some reason it says incorrect email when I try to get my account back. Must be a bug because I never changed the email on the account. Any way you can help me ? Char name robbydeath. Inactive for almost 2 years. Help get my account back so I can play again please. :)
wait for usa tibianic!

But will that ever happen? it's been months...

That is pretty much a price what you pay expecting a long-term stability of the server, there might be jokes about USA server in 2015 but one thing is for sure - we will still be here.

If you can proof it somehow then I'm sure we can work this out, send an email to:
[email protected]

There is nothing wrong with the recovery system as far as I know.

That is pretty much a price what you pay expecting a long-term stability of the server, there might be jokes about USA server in 2015 but one thing is for sure - we will still be here.
So is there even going to be a USA Tibianic?

legiters will you please shut the fuck up.

Nice advertisement.

Guys iryont focus first on this server, and i hope there wont be any usa server, thats just stupid...

I wouldnt mind if server was for first month in EU and second month in US, and changing like this every month. But idk what are pluses and minuses and if it is even possible for Iryont or its just pointless.

The damage was done. Way too many rare items, and cash/runes on all characters. I will NEVER play Tibianic.org, there is absolutely no point at all. I will however vouch it is a game in itself and not an open Tibia server. Tibianic is Tibianic, and character's won't be wiped. When Tibianic USA opens though.. I will be there, along with about 40 of my friends... IF it even opens before we lose interest.

The damage was done. Way too many rare items, and cash/runes on all characters. I will NEVER play Tibianic.org, there is absolutely no point at all. I will however vouch it is a game in itself and not an open Tibia server. Tibianic is Tibianic, and character's won't be wiped. When Tibianic USA opens though.. I will be there, along with about 40 of my friends... IF it even opens before we lose interest.

then u need wait long for usa server, and get the fuck out of here with your 436346346 friends... pathetic

Everyday starting new people, they don't cry like you " OMG HERE ARE SO MANY RARES OMG LVL 200 OMGOMGOMG".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back