• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like 7.4 the way it is, that being said just because there is new sprites / items / areas and monsters (lateR) and shit doesn't make it anything like 8.6 lol just a dumb thing to say as you know very well it's not

that being said i wouldnt be apposed to a new server

i like 7.4 the way it is, that being said just because there is new sprites / items / areas and monsters (lateR) and shit doesn't make it anything like 8.6 lol just a dumb thing to say as you know very well it's not
wat

i said that he was better off using an 8.6 client and basing it off 7.72, instead of editing a 7.72 client to make it more like an 8.6 client (quests and what not)

reading comprehension not strong itt

wat

i said that he was better off using an 8.6 client and basing it off 7.72, instead of editing a 7.72 client to make it more like an 8.6 client (quests and what not)

he should have changed to 8.6 client instead of adding a quest button and "enable shared experience" option??? really? Why would he? Do you really think it would take less time to use an 8.6 client and remove/reprogram all game mechanics into 7.72 rather than adding a quest log and shared exp feature in his own custom client? wow... just wow

he should have changed to 8.6 client instead of adding a quest button and "enable shared experience" option??? really? Why would he? Do you really think it would take less time to use an 8.6 client and remove/reprogram all game mechanics into 7.72 rather than adding a quest log and shared exp feature in his own custom client? wow... just wow
You are easily the dumbest person I've talked to, LOL.

You are easily the dumbest person I've talked to, LOL.
If you want to quote; "using an 8.6 client based of 7.72" theres ALOT of work to make that happen, PERIOD. Do you not understand what you write in your own posts? hahaah you must be trolling

You were better off just making an 8.6 client function as 7.72, instead of 7.72 as 8.6.

ANYWAYS, waiting for USA Tibianic, as always.

As long as you intend to use functions of that client then yes, however, the moment you decide to implement something new you will be forced to program it on your own and having already prepared code for further changes will make your work easier.

Anyway, lets have another sneak peek on mission log:
znrj.png

If you want to quote; "using an 8.6 client based of 7.72" theres ALOT of work to make that happen, PERIOD. Do you not understand what you write in your own posts? hahaah you must be trolling
Iryont has a brain and instantaneously understood me, it's okay to be autistic m8.
As long as you intend to use functions of that client then yes, however, the moment you decide to implement something new you will be forced to program it on your own and having already prepared code for further changes will make your work easier.

Iryont has a brain and instantaneously understood me, it's okay to be autistic m8.
i understood you and told you in previous posts how shitty the idea was, just like iryont explained to you in his post why it is a shitty idea.
gz brain

Make second server tibianic 7.4! Alot of people will enjoy it

What happend to the Tibianic Highrate server? I cant belive there isnt one out there, with just the double stages already..

He wont make a highrate and he shouldn't because his priority is the lowrate server.
If he will make a highrate server the community will be splitted and people play 2-3 months on that highrate and then it dies like every highrate iryont made.

He wont make a highrate and he shouldn't because his priority is the lowrate server.
If he will make a highrate server the community will be splitted and people play 2-3 months on that highrate and then it dies like every highrate iryont made.
He's making a low-rate American server however after the update is released.

Hes not sure about that either. He most likely will fix a very good proxy for USA players instead.

Hes not sure about that either. He most likely will fix a very good proxy for USA players instead.
Iryont isn't stupid, he knows a proxy isn't a true solution. It's impossible to proxy a connection to less than 100ms over seas.
jhgiXsC.png

Total of 401 players are currently playing on our server.

Congratulations guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back