• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doyle can not handle the truth = he will bann you and give excuses.

Put the server Non-PVP because im sure thats what you want

Scared boy ;) im sure you are kid your parents give you money still

Last edited:
Can't believe they chose to do it like this. There is no trust in the staff anymore.
I'm out. Tibianic will die.

Why the fuck you are corrupt? Tell it to my face and i will leave YOUR server without problems, no need to lie to people seriously

MESSAGE TO TIBIANIC

Jihadist = Doyle

Journalist = Taze

Translator for doyle words: You are a BIG PA, My server is Non PVP i make excuses please im scared to lose my server if you kill someone with a reason you will get deleted you are very powerabuser im not corrupt, i just say some bullshit and i delete you because i want i want to kiss iryont but im not sure if he want to cuz im gay but im not sure if he is aswell

Last edited:
They delete 2 mainchars in 1 warteam and expect a long lasting server? Before the server dies, most people will know why it died and it was due to a fucked up little idiot called Doyle.

Who wants to bet when DDosing starts?

I always said Tibianic was corrupted and you never listened. Doyle is the guy who has botted the most with his bedmages, I even bought Tibianic cash from him and after some time he even became the GM. He was always protecting his friends and i put in doubt the bans are justified.

Its sad this happened to Tibianic. I always liked Iryont and i enjoyed his server. I hope this hasnt become a corrupt server, it would be very bad for oldschool. See you

Why u bann Ibradacabra if he paid his crimes for buying a char? He has never used account sharing and u delete him for that? Why u choose him? Cause he is our hihgest MS? You want your friends to play so you have to bann to destroy us? Fucking corrupt crap

Iryont seem to forget that before Coalition and other teams came to Tibianic there was 50 people online average, when the one team that was ruling gets "kicked" out there is no more balance and it leads to 40 players + close friends/friends who wont play solo on Tibianic quits Iryont will feel his misstake, Tibianic without war will last 2-3 months with heavy DDoS.

You may trust your GM Doyle and we understand that Iryont, but really.. Watch out with shit going on at Tibianic right now. It's really unfair to delete just few players of the leading guild when the whole server AND the proper enemy team(that cried about this) were doing it also at their times, I know you're aiming to have a good server were everyone could play.. But this isn't the right way.
It's not a secret that Doyle was friend of those guys and I doubt he would deny it.

You may trust your GM Doyle and we understand that Iryont, but really.. Watch out with shit going on at Tibianic right now. It's really unfair to delete just few players of the leading guild when the whole server AND the proper enemy team(that cried about this) were doing it also at their times, I know you're aiming to have a good server were everyone could play.. But this isn't the right way.
It's not a secret that Doyle was friend of those guys and I doubt he would deny it.
did Doyle not lose his GM a while ago ..?

You win war to be doyle bitch then he fuck you in the ass and delete our 2 highest levels chars because hes a fucking corrupt piece of shit. MAKE THE SERVER NON PVP

its not a fucking hifhrate we pay 4.5 euro every month u think its fucking easy to make up and delete people because you say so?

I wouldn't recommend this server to anyone. I dont know why it even has a skull system because if you attack a guy he can just go the staff and say it was random and you will get banned.

THIS SERVER IS CORRUPT THEY DELETE HIGHEST LEVELS JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT WITHOUT ANY VALID REASON. PEOPLE HAVE WASTED MONTHS OF TIME ON THIS SHIT AND THEY JUST PRESS THE DELETE BUTTON

good server but bad staff

Bad because you broke a rule and got punished for it...? No.

The only reason you have ANY case is cuz they didnt mass delete every1 for the same rules (thanks to your team btw) when war actually began. You really shocked this happened Taze?

Bad because you broke a rule and got punished for it...? No.

The only reason you have ANY case is cuz they didnt mass delete every1 for the same rules (thanks to your team btw) when war actually began. You really shocked this happened Taze?
The staff do whatever they want to help their friends and listen the propaganda, thats all that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back