• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic - Legacy | CUSTOM 7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my picture on skype profile nobody sent me it.
brb going to work the oven is waiting for me

Actually its rly funny getting notifications from some other acc with my rl pic haha. "Zach the baker has replied" and its a pic of me. LOL!

R u trying to make fun of me for making more gp in 2h than you did in your tibianic career? ;o?

Actually its rly funny getting notifications from some other acc with my rl pic haha. "Zach the baker has replied" and its a pic of me. LOL!

R u trying to make fun of me for making more gp in 2h than you did in your tibianic career? ;o?
fatty pls go

fatty pls go

uhm... you do realize... that your not annoying me or being funny? I mean come on man, at least be funny. I know its not your thing... you know, bein funny, intelligent but come on! You can try right? You have my pic now, at least make a funny reference :/

uhm... you do realize... that your not annoying me or being funny? I mean come on man, at least be funny. I know its not your thing... you know, bein funny, intelligent but come on! You can try right? You have my pic now, at least make a funny reference :/
tl;dr

fatty pls go

selling 85 ek wit almost full rareset - sca - 92/89 skillz, shittons of uh/gold gogo

Last edited:
There are many people who would like to start on the new 7.4 lowrate server like Tibianic,
so I think that You (Iryont) should think about starting the second server, low or even medium-rate.

As you know, first server of Tibianic always had, have and will have players,
brand-new server will just bring more new people.

tibianic hr ftw, lowrate is to much of a timewaste for the most of us nowadays:(

There are many people who would like to start on the new 7.4 lowrate server like Tibianic,
so I think that You (Iryont) should think about starting the second server, low or even medium-rate.

As you know, first server of Tibianic always had, have and will have players,
brand-new server will just bring more new people.

New servers are always (yes always) a waste. The same top 10 players are always at the top 10 lvs and the same ppl who cry/moan for the new server dont end up playing for more than a few months and quit. You end up having the EXACT same players from before, except maybe a few less because nobody wants to restart. Makes no sense for Iryont to open a new LR. EXCEPT if he was launching one in the Americas for those players to play w.o lag.

Hr is the best option for a new serv, although I doubt itll happen.

Yes, because a high-rate that completely resets every month isn't MORE of a time waste?

LOL idiot

Clearly somebody never spent time on a Hr (or a Lr). You can have 50-60 actions while putting a fraction of the time compared to 50-60 actions on a LR. Seeing as most Lr wars you spend at least 50% of the time on vent WAITING for action, yes, it is LESS of a waste of time to play a HR if you are ONLY looking for pvp.

I truly feel bad for you... Destined for the life of an angry child who clearly never got any respect from his peers or love from mommy and daddy. Maybe if you didn't spend your whole day looking to argue with people on internet forums, you'd be taken seriously. Maybe. Probably not.

Let me guess your response... "Tl dr" + a meme. Shocker.

Clearly somebody never spent time on a Hr (or a Lr). You can have 50-60 actions while putting a fraction of the time compared to 50-60 actions on a LR. Seeing as most Lr wars you spend at least 50% of the time on vent WAITING for action, yes, it is LESS of a waste of time to play a HR if you are ONLY looking for pvp.

I truly feel bad for you... Destined for the life of an angry child who clearly never got any respect from his peers or love from mommy and daddy. Maybe if you didn't spend your whole day looking to argue with people on internet forums, you'd be taken seriously. Maybe. Probably not.

Let me guess your response... "Tl dr" + a meme. Shocker.
>is blatantly wrong
>goes try hard and types a novel cuz mad
tldr

>is blatantly wrong
>goes try hard and types a novel cuz mad
tldr

Oh no, Tiny Tripp has a younger brother. Half the age, Half the intelligence, Twice the idiot! I am so very mad :( (thats what Tiny Trip tells me)

Last edited:
Yes, because a high-rate that completely resets every month isn't MORE of a time waste?

LOL idiot

when did iryont reset servers after a month? idiot.
And even then i can have more fun on a highrate in a month then on a lowrate in a year. highrate = fast war:D

And even then i can have more fun on a highrate in a month then on a lowrate in a year. highrate = fast war:D

He doesnt understand that part Stijn.... The guys a moron.

@SnorkY - Still not creative hmm?

I'm done on this thread! pce out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back