• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Tibianic RealOTS 7.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbenannt.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and also has someone got those files that reveal the whole minimap so you don't have to explore it, or is this illegal? I remember I used it in mastercores.

I'd love to have those too if its legal.

Attachments

Tibiamaps-10-07.zip - Speedy Share - upload your files here

theres maps for u, it's from update 8.0 and has svargrond too

he was belgium, real name yorick.

oh well if none remembers nvm xd

Only belgium people I know who played were Snaris, Xysie and Glory Rider.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, also posted on the oldschool facebook group:

Gonna make a short movie/docu bout RealOTS, the history of it, how dennis got the files and much more. I've been playing since the start (+ 5months), but some thinks might have slipped past my radar, if anyone got detailed information about any noticable events, please PM me at OTLand. http://otland.net/members/ga1l/

View attachment 17923

- - - Updated - - -

I'd love to have those too if its legal.

Hahahahaha i hope you're fucking joking?

It's just to download the maps at tibiaauto.net/maps or something similar ://http.

It's never been illegal, and even if it was it would be impossible to to know if they're downloaded or not.

PMWQo.png

- - - Updated - - -

RealOTS really use CipSoft files?

Server: Haxoria 0.1.0

17-August-2008
Open Tibia Server - Realots
Yes they do, I asked Dennis about this aswell and he did it with hex editor.

How else do you think he changes magic rate, character world list, message of the day and exp rate? :)

Original said:
Using a database?
o.o

<_<

But how he knew what informations to add in database only using a hex editor if CipSoft's engine is totally different than OTServ?
Example: account, vocation, level, name ...

And how he can add custom items ???

I remember in old RealOts, have another island in the map, don't remember the name, how he added it if he's using CipSoft's engine??

That's kinda weird!

<_<

But how he knew what informations to add in database only using a hex editor if CipSoft's engine is totally different than OTServ?

I remember in old RealOts, have another island in the map, don't remember the name, how he added it if he's using CipSoft's engine??

That's kinda weird!

Dude, the whole game is simillar to an OT

There is a data folder, a map, npcs, and everything its just all in different formats.

I thought you knew all this lol

<_<

That's kinda weird!

he didnt do it himself, grizzmo helped him with the compiling, he was limited to do certain stuff though.

he didnt do it himself, grizzmo helped him with the compiling, he was limited to do certain stuff though.
What is there to compile?

Doesn't make any sense, he didn't compile the engine without sources

recompile* to extract the data (like the map) from the .exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back