• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

Glad you like it :) lots of updates like this are coming :)

Should I make a Change Log for the server? Or possibly make more news announcements on the homepage lol

Yea would be great if you made :) ^_^ (about the change log)

website: nahh dont really need ^^ i rarely visit it anyways xD

Yea would be great if you made :) ^_^ (about the change log)

website: nahh dont really need ^^ i rarely visit it anyways xD

Changelog should be added soon. Probably www.tibiapoke.com/ChangeLog.txt will be the page for it.

Had an evening off, needed a little break from scripting. Got some fresh ideas lined up though.

Thinking of having a couple of new features to help you make money, which will be rather unique. ;)

Edit: changelog now active!
Only been on for like 10 minutes today, already added 2 small features ;)

Last edited:
Last edited:
bump

got some small work to do tonight on the server, hopefully fix the Porygon bug once and for all
in better news - balls don't seem to break any longer :)

@ broken pokeballs
If it's really true, I'll be getting pretty active again! :)

I've had ONE report since, and that's the Porygon bug. Also one weird bug with a Mr. Mime but I think I fixed that one right away.

Edit: Just want to add that today's update is new mapping. It won't be much but it'll be worth it.
We've been working on improving the stability of the server, so far it's going awesome. If we hit 50 players online I'm going to drop a VERY rare item in the pokécentre in Pewter, this item will be worth a LOT of money, so either use it or keep it and sell it ;)

Last edited:
bump:
(new) Celadon should be finished soon. Maybe open for exploring tonight.

Small website update tonight (among the hundreds of bugfixes I made to prevent duping of items):
TibiaPoke - Basics
Very basic guide for new players. I'll be adding pictures tomorrow, but tonight I'm relaxing (after fixing security flaw)

This weekends updates will be:
--Improved map.
--Adding 2 gyms.
--Re-making Saffron to allow free players to enter (but not use premium-only shops)
I don't know when the updates will be ready, but when they are they'll be released right away.

If you're quick and join now you can enter the Sunday Tournament.
The prize: Mew or Mewtwo!!!

Update:
Tonight's update is postponed until tomorrow night or maybe the daytime after. I have family down so I can't do much (or enough) for an update.

Bump:
tonight's updates are map changes. They won't be shown until next scheduled server maintenance, which should be tomorrow.

Back