• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

@Tosuxo please logg in and get me my points.. I donated with Paypal but no points yet..

what's the e-mail and account name? PM me them (please don't post details on the forum)
sorry for the delay in the points, gonna check the script today

Update:
most of Celadon is ready, still some NPCs to add and other small stuff, but feel free to visit it so you know your way around ;)

Update:
Server reboot to eliminate some small problems. Other than that all is good.

Update:
Work on new city has begun. This is yet another "from scratch" remake of Red/Blue cities.
Celadon and Vermilion City gyms will be available tonight hopefully. I'm making the one in Vermilion more of a challenge, like in the games.

Update:
had a massive headache last night, so update won't be until tonight, there will also be a small tournament tonight, the prize is to be decided... also, there will be an entry fee :p

Just donated and bought 2x box 4, got poliwrath and kabutops xD kinda fun and addictive to open those boxes... but hey..

what happend with the abilities bar? the one that shows the abilities at the side, which ones got CD etc. cause I cant see it anymore :/

edit; donated again.. never donate with daopay they're fckin sick prefer zaypay.. read PM tosuxo please.

edit2; Lol epicness xD 4x box 4 opened :

18:42 You opened a pokemon prize box +4!
18:42 The prize pokemon was a Rhydon (level 35), congratulations!
18:42 The prize pokemon was a Magmar (level 33), congratulations!
18:42 The prize pokemon was a Aerodactyl (level 33), congratulations!
18:42 The prize pokemon was a Electabuzz (level 34), congratulations!

Last edited:
we've never had them :S

Ohh.. my bad then XD i guess i thought of an other pokeserv then :p.

Btw, please man fix more spawns.. i explored with aerodactyl.. found a dragonite spawn and cloyster spawn that sucks... you should make elder charizard spawns with like 30+ elder charizards on 2-3 -floors (a cave) and then at 4th floor many many many elder charizards, magmars etc. lvl 100 and at the end theres a chest (a quest) and reward should be like : 4 Rare Candies, 50 UB, 5 TD, TM ability like tm 33 (reflect).

So I kinda understand why people only fish to level, it's difficult to find spawns even with that !map you can look at and when you find a spawn its kinda bad :/ so I think you should make more high lvl spawns like lvl 80-100 rock place where theres many many machamps, onix, golems etc. thats lvl 80-100 maybe 3-4 floors and also some mini quest there.

So overall, please make more spawns like those I suggested cause I really can't find any good spawn when exploring, only that dragonite 3-4x spawn and 10x cloyster spawn..

The problem isn't the spawns, the problem is a lvl 50 alakazam pretty much 1 hits everything, meaning you kill everything in 5 seconds then have to wait for the respawn, now if it was actually a tad hard 2 kill stuff then you wouldn't be complaining about a 4x dragonite spawn nor a 10x cloyster spawn because your poke would get owned

The problem isn't the spawns, the problem is a lvl 50 alakazam pretty much 1 hits everything, meaning you kill everything in 5 seconds then have to wait for the respawn, now if it was actually a tad hard 2 kill stuff then you wouldn't be complaining about a 4x dragonite spawn nor a 10x cloyster spawn because your poke would get owned

Yes I would, and no I got no alakazam. Lol srsly, I wouldn't complain over these spawns, sure don't fkin change them then and let everyone keep fishing as always since there its even better to exp than exploring for 20min to find a spawn thats bad and sucky.

also, srsly fix the pokemons when you catch them.. they're so weak, whats the point of catching them if they suck donkey ass?..

UPDATE:
Client upgrade finished. All current bugs are (hopefully) fixed now.

Server is back online, please download the client again to make the new toolbar less fugly ;)

Yes I would, and no I got no alakazam. Lol srsly, I wouldn't complain over these spawns, sure don't fkin change them then and let everyone keep fishing as always since there its even better to exp than exploring for 20min to find a spawn thats bad and sucky.

also, srsly fix the pokemons when you catch them.. they're so weak, whats the point of catching them if they suck donkey ass?..

READ tosuxo plz.

working on spawns at the moment actually, the map is being updated daily, we just don't announce all updates to it

as for weak caught pokes, working on that too :)

Ok great :D Cause I caught a dragonite and its really weak :p (my lvl 35 charizard from box4 is stronger than this dargonite and its lvl 64 =P)

Some small announcements:
1. There will be a tournament every Sunday, each week will have different rules, which will be announced on the homepage on Saturday evenings. Examples: Rock Show (rock pokemon only) or No Holds Barred (anything goes)
2. There will be a quiz with prizes every Wednesday. Prizes depend on how many are online.
3. More small events will happen with shorter notice, such as prize drops, or hidden prizes, which will be at random.

bump:
small updates made, too many and too small to bother listing or it'd make the updates look bigger than they are (which just makes it look stupid)

Back