• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

@up lol then why comment in here? if you just come here to troll and boost posts then GTFO! If you have NO intention to try/play this server then why comment on it? Just because a poke server you have playerd was "crapzor" then what makes you think you can generalise.. AT LEAST IT HAS MORE RPG FEEL THAN MOST OTS!

Is the server off guys? i downloaded the custom client and were about to try it out... But it didnt work to login:S!

Guys, this is not just another random poke OT.
All i can tell you right now is that it is in a kind of beta (But the chars wont get reseted, no panic)
Yes there are many bugs, if u find mapping bugs than just send me a PM i will fix them, all other bugs like the crahes can first be fixxed once rohan finds a qualified scripter.
Im working on my spare time as a spriter for this OT and il redo most pokemon so they actually fit the tibia sprites cause lets face it most of the pokemon are simply horribly shaded. (Rapidash, Crystal Onix, Arbok, and so on, i have to redo like 70%)

Heres a example of what i mean, this horribly colored onix...
conix.png

gets this, this is even a like 4 month old piece of mine, il redo it once more since im ways better than at the time ive made that
crystalonix.png

And im also mapping for the server (Even with my limited mapping capabilities am i sure that i can make the map alot better)
Heres a sneak peak of the revamped victreebel spawn thats sadly not finished as you can see. (I took my inspiration for this from the extraordinary mapper infesty)

nachherr.png

In the map update that will take place in a couple of weeks will you see a shitload of new hunting spots (New charmander/charmeleon/charizard spawns, new better underwater area, new golem spawns, a new big snorlax hunting ground and maybe will you see a legendary pokemon with flaming wings once you get deep enough into some fiery pits ;)

I can tell you that the huntingplaces will get doubled atleast so stay tuned and calm guys.

Ahh and btw the most bugged attacks/pokes r gonna get fixxed too ^_^

And yes the server is off atm, sorry for that but rohan cant be as active atm since he got alot of real life stuff to do (His family came to visit so hes spending time with them) but he will restart it once he gets home, il msg him right away when he gets on!

Love ur mapping:D , GL with sprites , but do u know why the server is offline atm:?

Look at my previous post, there can u see the reason at the bottom in bold font ^^

Here once again:
And yes the server is off atm, sorry for that but rohan cant be as active atm since he got alot of real life stuff to do (His family came to visit so hes spending time with them) but he will restart it once he gets home, il msg him right away when he gets on!

Whenever the server crashed will it get online again in less than 15 min, depends on if rohan is busy or not.
And a tip that i use myself, whenever u get a level/catch a poke just relog so your char and your pokes are safe!
Ahh and norse hit me up ingame or write me here a PM once the server gets online, il give u some pokes that ive got left, they will for sure help you level up faster. [Ingame name is Extrodian]

@UP ok tyvm:D my ingame name is Norse:D
Ill add u as fast as the server goes on:D

Edit: If i can ask, whats the difference between Premium and Diamond acc?

This actually looks pretty good ;p imma try it, since im banned on Padventures.
I Hope this will suprise me ^^

@dastan :D help me too :p haaha i made level 7 but i can not remember if i reloged :/ o well.. Tried it out and its really nice.
And dastan, your sprites are always epic <3 haha

Premium account is called diamond account on this server so its practically the same haha

And akon u can ofc try it but i dont know if ur gonna like it since its easy to level and it has still got alot of bugs, means it isnt as advanced as padventures ^^

And Ofc il help everyone regarding questions/pokes, just hit me up ingame ^^

Premium account is called diamond account on this server so its practically the same haha

And akon u can ofc try it but i dont know if ur gonna like it since its easy to level and it has still got alot of bugs, means it isnt as advanced as padventures ^^

And Ofc il help everyone regarding questions/pokes, just hit me up ingame ^^

Well every server has to begin somewhere and will get better later on, just like this one, I guess, im still gonna try it :p, Ill msg here back in this thread to tell ya how it was ( when the server is on at least T_T)

@up LOL

And i tried it, within 10 mins, i knew what to do, where to go etc, its very user friendly, no doubt thanks goes to dastan for that.. since map is actually reasonable for him :p But sprites are epic haha... Can't wait til back on tbh

Yea, please just keep in mind that the server is still in its baby phase so dont go too hard on it haha

And btw, since ur experienced with pokemon OTs would i be glad to work alongside you akon to make the server better (U can tell me what has to be fixxed, what has to be changed and so on, but ofcourse only if u do wanna keep playing after trying it out) ^_^

Great servers guys! only less players are from The Netherlands, but the staff is Dutch :p
If there any DUTCH guys play this ot send me your names please. I'm also from The Netherlands and with the swe/bras people you can't talk because they speak terrible English haha.

Keep on going! the server is GREAT!!!! love it.
Little disapointed the server is been offline now for couple of hours.

@UP
I'm sure you know that swe people can talk english:p It's the BR,PL people that cant say a word in english:( Like u see all *BR ots is in their own language but on swedish ots they write atleast on english so people can understand what they are saying:p Just so u know:: And me myself are from Sweden:D

Guys thats absolutly not true, PLs and BRs can speak english, most of them dont but thats just because they havent had the chance to learn it in shool like we did. Yes there are some kids that cant and dont want to learn english but they are another category. The best example was a friend of mine that ive known a long time ago, many of you guys might know him as farlo beat from real tibia and hes the best example that BRs can actually speak english if they are willing to learn it.

With that said, please dont go offtopic on this thread anymore, thanks alot.

Btw i will show you how the victreebels and rapidashs are gonna look like once theyr finished!

Yea, please just keep in mind that the server is still in its baby phase so dont go too hard on it haha

And btw, since ur experienced with pokemon OTs would i be glad to work alongside you akon to make the server better (U can tell me what has to be fixxed, what has to be changed and so on, but ofcourse only if u do wanna keep playing after trying it out) ^_^

Yea sure, I know a lot about these pokemon ot's because im lvl 100+ at Padventures =p I'd be glad to help this server. ( I didn't play this server yet btw)

Great servers guys! only less players are from The Netherlands, but the staff is Dutch :p
If there any DUTCH guys play this ot send me your names please. I'm also from The Netherlands and with the swe/bras people you can't talk because they speak terrible English haha.

Keep on going! the server is GREAT!!!! love it.
Little disapointed the server is been offline now for couple of hours.

Im from the netherlands ;p

Ok great:D Just hoping atm that the server will go up soon so i can play:D:D

Yee sorry I meaned PL and BR haha swe speak mostly a bit/good English. PL never does.
Yeehe hope server will be up soon :(

Hey akon, If u wanna recover ur account on PAdventures how do i do? I lost my recovery key:S

Edit: problem is that i cant remember my account or password.P i think i remember the account but not the password:S

Edit again: :D i found it:p lvl 45^^

Back