• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

So this my try on the victreebel, i wanted to give it a vicious look because always when i try to remember it was it like really pissed off in the pokemon series haha
I dont know if i suceeded in doing so tho.

Normal Victreebel / My Victreebel
victreebel.png
~>
victreebelv2.png

I have to fix some shading bugs here and there but this is how it will look

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And please show a little respect and stop talking about Padventures here, if u wanna do so than do it via PM...

Last edited:
So Fucking sorry for the downtime!!! Home in 1h, will start it then.. Agaain trully sorry..!

get rid of the BTCminer on the website stop stealing our CPU cycles.....

Last edited:
@UP
Ey rohan, can u login a sec in the game and contact me Norse?
I need to speak with u about a thing:S
Edit: Actually not speak but show u:p

@UP
Ey rohan, can u login a sec in the game and contact me Norse?
I need to speak with u about a thing:S
Edit: Actually not speak but show u:p
I'm really busy with other stuff cba to logon atm. post a screenshot in pm or here.. appreciated!

@UP ok,
Just a question, why isnt the CD on the pokemons going down? i got like bell,weedle and the cd on them is stuck and wont go down:S

Edit: hmm, server went down:O maybe crash

Last edited:
Yeah awesome enough to make the server crash & not fixing the cd
@UP ok,
Just a question, why isnt the CD on the pokemons going down? i got like bell,weedle and the cd on them is stuck and wont go down:S

Sorry. I will get them fixed, blame erikas for being lazy and not doing it himself
xP

No, i got informed that the cooldowns are bugged thats why i told rohan to restart the server ~

Edit: Seems that it did crash, seems like erikas is doing something but i dont know what.
Ima log in as soon as the server goes on again.

No, i got informed that the cooldowns are bugged thats why i told rohan to restart the server ~

Edit: Seems that it did crash, seems like erikas is doing something but i dont know what.
Ima log in as soon as the server goes on again.
It did not crash. I removed a fkn system erikas had installed aka "auto loot sytem". I saved before the restart dont worry.

eum, could you explain this please? [Custom client with music]
with music? what? o_O

eum, could you explain this please? [Custom client with music]
with music? what? o_O

i made for tibia client to play music have you ever played musical games? like you kill monster and sound appears or you change hunting place or town and different music plays...

i made for tibia client to play music have you ever played musical games? like you kill monster and sound appears or you change hunting place or town and different music plays...

yeah, but is that in the client? or an addon attached to the client? or what o_O
I've heard it's completely impossible to make sound to the current tibia clients, which made me seriously wtf when I saw [with music]

Its another program that runs automatically when u open the client.

Back