• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

Man, do something on the crashes all the time!!! I'm so getting tired of losing 3 lvls! and do it again. It won't go fast around lvl 30/40.. and if the server crash so many times I have to level over and over! because your server safe is way to less we go far back in the time.

Your server is really good! but need to be better or players will angry on little stuff.. and they will leave. just some advice.
But you did a good job!

And we really need more hunt places to level.. when there around 23-30 people online all spawms taken. Update it today or tomorrow! would be great.
Good job guys keep updating!!! :) and it will be perfect, I really enjoying to play your server.

Man, do something on the crashes all the time!!! I'm so getting tired of losing 3 lvls! and do it again. It won't go fast around lvl 30/40.. and if the server crash so many times I have to level over and over! because your server safe is way to less we go far back in the time.

Your server is really good! but need to be better or players will angry on little stuff.. and they will leave. just some advice.
But you did a good job!
we'll even be adding more cities, so please wait till i'm free.. about u loosing 3 levels, we currently have server save every 10 mins, how did u manage to get 3 levels in 10 mins? assuming you're level 15+ :p

Oh well you changed it ;) was few days before, about an hour ago was also a crash I didn't lose anything. Than is that a good thing. Try to get your server more stable ;) when there will be a map update?

Oh well you changed it ;) was few days before, about an hour ago was also a crash I didn't lose anything. Than is that a good thing. Try to get your server more stable ;) when there will be a map update?
Dastan's working on it. I can't work shit for 6 more days, I got my family over. After that boom boom :D

Well u gotta bare with me since im scripting/editing/mapping and managing the players ingame at the same time, it just took me 50 freaking minutes to eat my schnitzel because i kept getting PMed/Reminded of bugs and stuff like that.
Friends wanted me to go to the gym with them but had to decline bcause im working on the server (Well, me dont feeling like going to the gym made it abit easier haha) but trust me guys im doing everything i can.

Yup we know! you guys working hard on it, that's why I'm going to help you guys we gonne make a server that blow all pokemon server away ;)

Was just checking for botters for an entire hour and also got one and gave him a notation (If i get him again will he get banned)

Thats the good news, now to the bad news that are overwhelming...

I finished the victreebel spawn, revamped the northern forest and was about to start the new highlevel spawn when my computer shut off without a warning (First time that it happened ever) and the map was back to the state it was this morning.
Okay i lost so much time but i was like *Screw it, il do it again* so one hour later have i finally finished the victreebel spawn again and i was about to revamp the dodrio spawn when this happened...

crashrc.png

In other words, RME crashed without a freaking reason.
Okay at this point am i like really really pissed so ill take a break from mapping and the server since ive worked all day long on it for nothing, means the map wont be updated today sorry guys.

Was just checking for botters for an entire hour and also got one and gave him a notation (If i get him again will he get banned)

Thats the good news, now to the bad news that are overwhelming...

I finished the victreebel spawn, revamped the northern forest and was about to start the new highlevel spawn when my computer shut off without a warning (First time that it happened ever) and the map was back to the state it was this morning.
Okay i lost so much time but i was like *Screw it, il do it again* so one hour later have i finally finished the victreebel spawn again and i was about to revamp the dodrio spawn when this happened...

crashrc.png

In other words, RME crashed without a freaking reason.
Okay at this point am i like really really pissed so ill take a break from mapping and the server since ive worked all day long on it for nothing, means the map wont be updated today sorry guys.

Darn.. Just reading it irritates me :( I bet u raged epicly irl :eek: well, map tomorrow and save more often

Well yeah i got mad but i didnt rage, i never rage.
Anyways, started mapping again, hopefully il finish it and if i do it will i update the map tonight.

I was working 14 hours straight and took myself now 4 hours to hunt and chill out, and ive finally got Level 85 now ive started working again and i started with rapidash (Thats one of the hardest ones to sprite) and im not satisfied at all with it + i dont got any idea of how im going to color his body.
Anyways, i changed the flames to tibiastyle, ofc will i reshade the flames totally cause right now they dont look good.

My question now is, what flames do you prefer, the old flames or the new ones?

This is just a scatch btw, it is smaller than the normal rapidash ~

rapidashb1.png

Fixxed:

- All low-midlevel pokemon with bugged XP (Thank Tnishi cause he helped me ALOT to fix everything)
- Changed out many useless attacks and added autoattacks to many creatures
- Made Geodudes and Pikachu's stronger along with some other low-level pokemon
- Since many people wanted waterstones will a gyarados deep beneath the surface drop waterstones with a 25% chance (But it will have a long spawntime to prevent farming)

Btw after more than 500 Ultraballs have i finally caught one! :D
dragonitet.png

Last edited:
Oi, to start with I just got a new job in a new town, or well the I guess that I will only work here during the summer. I have a crappy computer and I dont know a single person except from my grandparents/co-workers and i've been lookin round the internet to find something to do during the days. I've been playing tibia and actually commanded on a few servers but im pretty much fed up with dat so I was thinking of starting with something new, since i cant playthe big games like wow, HoN, sc etc I was thinking of starting with tibia again, that actually brought me here. Was stunned when I saw the pokemon-theme and got a bit nostalgic. I guess you notice just by reading my post how much sparetime ive got lol.

The ones who cba'd to read this "book" just answer this simple question:

Is it worth playing this game and if thats the case is there someone who could help me to get started?

the game itself is pretty much self explanatory, put pokeball on ur "feet"(as in tibia u put ur boots), and right click to activate. to heal, go to nurse which can be found where u spawn :) and yes it is worth playing.

Got a few questionmarks. To begin with, the npc that buys pokemon says that he buys any pokemon, ive caught tons of pokemons like bulbasaur, squirtle etc but I cannot sell them, is that a bug or is it supposed to be like that?
Also the pokeballs, when i call and return my pokemons they loose tons of health, same when i have 2 pokemons of the same kind and one dies the other one dies too when i call it.
And last but not least, "m1" and "m2" is the same spell! is that how its supposed to be?

Other than that I love it :p

would appreciate if anyone could answer my questions, tho im not sure if its the correct thread but w.e :)

1st; not all pokemon are sellable, sell them to players or release :)
2nd; eh weird, shouldn't happen i'll check it out.
3rd: that only applies to few pokemon (max 10)
hope i answered all your questions.

I donate.. 2 euro for 50 points, but I had a error so I didn't resived my points. but I did paid... could this be done fast please? because I want my water stone hehe.
also my char is not on the highscore list that's the part of the error I guess because error told me he didn't find my character.
hope I get my points soon. Thanks.
ingame name: Zorenia

omg, logged in 15 min ago finnaly catached a pokemon worth money server crached.. now Im back online 3 min later server crash. Guys comeon... this is so annoying to play. I like this ot Reeeealy much.

Skills not counting down. :( I trying to play for 2 hours now. I simply can't by all restarts and problems. I don't want to blame you guys I know you are really bussy irl. and I know you guys working really hard on the server but solve this big problems, would be great.

Got a few questionmarks. To begin with, the npc that buys pokemon says that he buys any pokemon, ive caught tons of pokemons like bulbasaur, squirtle etc but I cannot sell them, is that a bug or is it supposed to be like that?
Also the pokeballs, when i call and return my pokemons they loose tons of health, same when i have 2 pokemons of the same kind and one dies the other one dies too when i call it.
And last but not least, "m1" and "m2" is the same spell! is that how its supposed to be?

Other than that I love it :p

would appreciate if anyone could answer my questions, tho im not sure if its the correct thread but w.e :)

1) Its true, he doesnt buys certain kinds of pokemon but thats supposed to be like that.
2) That does bother me too since some highlevel pokes die right after u call them out [Even if they have full health] (Thats probably my fault since i changed theyr HP and than it happened) but im working on solving that problem so please just stay calm ^^
3) M1 and m2 have got to be the same spell at some pokes since there was a bug that caused the server to lagg massively and crash afterwards.
That m1 and m2 are the same skill has to be fixxed but we cant do it right now since as ive said before, we havent got a scripter.

But were searching, so if you put up with us can u have alot of fun here :D
Btw thanks to all the people yesterday that helped me fix bugs like ghamie, tnishi (Yet again) and all the others, i appreciate it ^^

Known bugs:
m1 and m2 bugs of some pokemon
Pokemon that die right after coming out fo the pokeball: Kabutops, Omastar, Exeggcutor (All my fault cause i tried lowering/highering theyr HP, result was they die after coming out)
Pokemon that loose sometimes HP: Ponyta, rapidash (Rarely)

Thats all i know from. ^^

Btw server is up and running, il goto take a shower now and i hope that it wont crash while im in there haha

Bugsfixes:
- Gyarados are closecombat fighters
- Boosted Gyarados has now just a 20% of dropping a stone
- Boosted Gyarados is alot stronger

And zorenia, the server saves every 10 minutes, is it that hard to logout manually after u caught a pokemon/got a level? It takes 15 seconds max, 50 other players can do it, why not u?
And there are restarts but there sure are not any problems since ive fixxed nearly all bugs, there are just some left like the crashbug, the hp bug of some pokes and ive gotta do some finishing touch-ups on some pokes.

Last edited:
I wanna try this out really, but I hate the low exp at start, well its not so low but it sucks to be lvl 1-40~ on Pokeots :( so wondering if you could increase the exp from lvl 1-40~

I think it would attract many players also to the OT too (I'm one of them!! :ninja:) xD since low lvl suck :x

Back