• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

17:54 32 player(s) online:

Population going up:) Thanks to you Toxuso! Well done.

Main update:
--Gyms feature added. Players can apply to own a gym, however, it is more likely you'll be chosen by the staff from our observations
----You don't have to use a certain type of pokemon at the gyms.
----A referee will have to be agreed on. If there are any disputes then it is on the referee's head.
----If you do get all 8 badges then you will be invited to the elite tournaments.

Bugfixes:
--Introduced anti-spam code to stop people spamming Pokémon attacks
--20:18 Uptime: 8 hours and 7 minutes. <-- seemingly fixed the major crash issue (causing crashes every 15 minutes or so)
--Small bugs that are too vast and yet too tiny to name

Map Updates:
--Map error fixes/tweaks
--Viridian City update
----Including added houses.
----Removed the PVP arena and replaced with the Viridian Gym
----Re-structuring the city to make it less dull.
----Adding more hunting areas near the city so it's a nice place to be.

bump
in a few weeks the Christmas Quest will begin. this quest will have around 5-6 stages, but if you miss out on the first one you'll not be able to do the second (and so on)

Don't worry, a wee kof notice will be given before the event starts.
Prizes will be available for this quest between 24th of December and 3rd of January. Prizes are given to completion of -all- stages, and prizes depending on how many stages you completed (i.e. if you finished just 1 and 2, you'll get a prize for that)

lots of small updates being made, mainly stuff you wouldn't notice, then there's the Boat System finally being ready in a few days, means you can finally travel around faster with no danger ;)

Christmas update will come on the 1st of December, with many activities and free stuff being given out!
Post suggestions for what you'd like to see added for the xmas event.

If it's an addition for the duration of the christmas event I'd suggest a quest for a boost stone!
Not that there shouldn't be a permanent quest for it, but I think what higher players are looking for most at the moment is a boost stone

Adding an item drop in monsters that you can exchange for christmas present would be cool, it would promote hunting aswell.
Just like this:
monster have a possibility to drop 1-3? of this item.
An npc will charge;
5+ of this item for a small prize (suggesting some dollars or pokeballs)
25+ of this item for a medium prize (suggesting an evolution stone)
50-100+ of this item for a big prize (suggesting a boost stone or masterball)
250-500+ (suggesting teleport to island with normally unaccessable pokemons)

The suggested prizes are ofcourse depending on what droprate the items in question have.

Adding an item drop in monsters that you can exchange for christmas present would be cool, it would promote hunting aswell.
Just like this:
monster have a possibility to drop 1-3? of this item.
An npc will charge;
5+ of this item for a small prize (suggesting some dollars or pokeballs)
25+ of this item for a medium prize (suggesting an evolution stone)
50-100+ of this item for a big prize (suggesting a boost stone or masterball)
250-500+ (suggesting teleport to island with normally unaccessable pokemons)

The suggested prizes are ofcourse depending on what droprate the items in question have.

that's probably the general feel it'll have

i'm also working on a major feature to try to release at same time as the xmas celebrations

bump:
1 week until the Christmas Update on TibiaPoke is launched. Hope you're ready for something fun ;)

bump
Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, gives every player (over lvl 15) a shiny giftttttttt

some xmas updates added, more soon!

There's an odd bug where if you fix your pokeball while riding something, you can switch it out and when you use order on yourself it'll pop out that pokemon. Doing this you can use pokemon that your level can't use, and some of the moves work (I used Tauros, then switched to Onix and could use his first 2 moves :p even though I'm level 41 :p)

There's an odd bug where if you fix your pokeball while riding something, you can switch it out and when you use order on yourself it'll pop out that pokemon. Doing this you can use pokemon that your level can't use, and some of the moves work (I used Tauros, then switched to Onix and could use his first 2 moves :p even though I'm level 41 :p)

weird... thanks for pointing that one out, i'll try to fix it asap :)

bump:
You'll (if you're good boys and girls!) maybe get a new present every day, if I'm feeling nice, from the Christmas Tree.

Also, this week is about adding a new pokémon every day, yesterday was Totodile. Today will be... well... Surely you can guess? It's also one of the starting 3 ;)

Back