• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

bump:
I'm visiting family for the next few weeks, so I may be a bit slow doing any updates as I'll be using a laptop and a slow connection (joys of living in middle of nowhere)
There will be events held by admins, I will be giving them the power to give out higher priced rewards over the next 2 weeks. Enjoy the free stuff :D

big bump:
server-wide reset. This is for good reason as huge changes have been made.
many new features now added, too many to list right now!
You'll need to re-download the client.

I'd explain more but I'm exhausted... just have fun :D

bump:
new distro used
some map fixes need to be done, but nothing too drastic (just some paths in towns etc)
new region coming soon

bump:
small updates made, improved fishing so you can't just spam 'til you get like 20 around you ;)
adding some quests v. soon, also fixing more loot tables

bump - new system coming soon, which will make the game much more interesting :)

The server is totally bug-free now with cam, duel system and tons of new features, try it out people! :)

Your server seems like it would be great, i just dunno why people ain't playing it o.o, im gonna give it a try

Edit: your xp rate is a little low, its slow off the start, and nobody like's slow starts

Edit 2: Need's to be more ways to make money

Edit 3: I like how rare pokes are actually hard to catch, it makes the game more enjoyable that way you can't have every rare poke in 10 ultras

Last edited:
Your server seems like it would be great, i just dunno why people ain't playing it o.o, im gonna give it a try

Edit: your xp rate is a little low, its slow off the start, and nobody like's slow starts

Edit 2: Need's to be more ways to make money

Edit 3: I like how rare pokes are actually hard to catch, it makes the game more enjoyable that way you can't have every rare poke in 10 ultras

we're working on some noob quests and adding more loot to newbie pokemon, it's just hard when i'm working on a major system update ;)

All good mate, seems fun so far, me and my rl are thinking of donating, i hope hope all rares are hard to catch

Awesome server!
Too bad there are no quests yet this would greately improve server along with better hunting places.

the quests are returning soon, there should be a long quest coming soon, with a nice reward at the end for those that take the time to finish it.

more citizens will be added soon too. Including more npcs to duel with.

bump - new cerulean is about 25% complete, there will be a LOT of new houses for players to buy and about 15 new trainers to battle against.

Server is awesome, i have been playing it, and i have spoken to you quite abit in game :p, few things i would change though, fix all bugs quests, npcs, loot, fix everything, then restart the server, lower the xp rates, make stuff harder to catch, you will get alot of people playing it, the map is and alright map, i know use are still working on it and use are making this game more fun by the day, the only problem is you finish the game to quick, i used 10 ultraballs and caught 2 dragonites, thats way to easy, i wanna sit there and have a challenge trying to catch it, i got all the good pokes, except snorlax scyther, im happy with my team atm but it's way to easy to finish, ill let you decide what you want to do, your staff is very friendly, all the pokes have a shitload of hp, my lvl 60 alakazam does 23k damage at times, thats way to much you got to make the game a rpg if you want people to come and play, when i say people i mean a few 100, other then that your server is awesome

I'll lower the EXP rates sometime soon. There's a little imbalance issues with levelling up, but to be honest, other people have the same HP and stats on their pokémon at that level, so I'd say it wouldn't affect the endgame, which is PVP.

One of the more major changes that I'm hoping to bring into the game is something that will make it much more fun: The Pokémon League and Tournament. This will be a tournament held every weekend, the entry fee is 100dl, there's no minimum or maximum level of player/pokémon (lvl 100 is the max for pokemon anyway lol). The event will have a nice prize, and maybe a trophy that can be kept by the winner (it'll be inscribed so you can show off that you won it :))

Cerulean will be finished today. Even if it kills me... which it probably will.
Here lies Tosuxo, killed by mapping.

Yea the XP rates need 2 be abit lower, faster at the start but slower as you get higher lvl, The pokemons need to be harder to catch, that's the main problem i find at the moment, you get to bored because you have caught everything and that i have every poke in 2 days, I like a good challenge even if i sit there and waste 1000 ultraballs trying to catch a snorlax, that's a challenge, when you introduce evolving stones, make them hard to loot, at the moment its really easy to make money cause you catch pokes so easy, other then that ill speak to you when im online next :p

Last edited:
bump:
server reset and the balancing issues should now be fixed
also exp rate is lower and soon it'll be a little harder to catch pokémon.

next major update: Cerulean City & Gym & npcs in that city

Rohan, Can you check your PM in your forum forum.rohan-ots!.. Thanks!

Back