• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] TibiaPoke.com [Custom client with music]

bump
just a bump, not feeling very well so updates delayed 'til tomorrow, sorry!

bump:
still got massive headaches. The updates will come VERY soon I promise!

bump:
feeling better finally
will make some updates tonight, big update is in the works. Nothing stupid. But something that will be fun.

Update:
--Pewter has been remade. Houses will be added tomorrow at some point.
----Any problems with the map please PM me on the tibiapoke forum.
--Tomorrow you will get a choice of cities to start your adventure in rather than being forced into Pewter. Or I may make it so you start in Pallet Town and work your way around.
----This will also mean an update to set your town every time you speak to Nurse Joy (or maybe walk into a pokécentre)

bump:
--Tweaks made to Pewter
----Re-added Brock.
--Next city to be re-made will be Fuchsia
----Including the Safari Zone (hopefully) this weekend/monday
--New hunting areas!!! That includes newly discovered islands filled to the brim with specific types of pokémon.
----Examples: Jungle Island (no name yet) will have lots of grass types.

19:43 Ricce [24]: or you dont give me zaptos so me say too all this is noob
19:43 Ricce [24]: server

It's official then, this is a noob server :3

Also, FLYING is now for any account, not just premium. A lot of small updates coming, and tonight is a Donation Item auction, in 15 minutes. Just say !event to tele there :)

had to ban and delete a CM for power abuse. But don't worry: there won't be another CM that I haven't known for a LONG time.

Also, he's spamming that the server is shit 'cos he's buttaching about being banned xD

bump:
new hunting area finished. Just waiting for RoHaN to come on MSN so I can get something sorted to do with the dedi then it'll be active :)

Bump; very good server :D

EDIT: Incoming updates going to make it even worse for players who do not donate. I'm not sure if this OT is going in the right direction atm..

Last edited:
EDIT: Incoming updates going to make it even worse for players who do not donate. I'm not sure if this OT is going in the right direction atm..

which updates exactly?
I've not announced any updates until they're either in the game or just basic map updates (I've announced they're coming, but not the content)

you make Hetzera-helper god?
OMG He make Now 2222222222222222 backpack Donations !
Fuck off , i will leave forgotnnel
all egyption will be full donations soon!

bump
dunno what Ello is on about... lol as there's no backpacks in this server

Back