• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Never Use OTSLIST.EU countdown

Just check his new post here then u'll realise theres no hope in such hosters

also i tried to help him with some examples as hes thinking its only my opinion and good example would his own server right?
Your post told him not to use one of the advertisement methods not suggesting anything else instead and thats what im talking about

But seems like you are not here to help or argue but to attack me let me guess you hold some personal grudge? As ur every post outside of server gala is attacking me
dont try to turn this around, did i attacked your person or your words?

Your post told him not to use one of the advertisement methods not suggesting anything else instead and thats what im talking about
Isnt it enough help? This is topic about otslist.eu but it is worth to mention that buying ad on any otserverlist is waste of money or u want still argue about it? Ofc I could waste half hour giving him advices where he should look for ad for his server but as I mentioned it earlier it depends on server type + he doesnt want it

dont try to turn this around, did i attacked your person or your words?
You have two posts outside of server gala both quote me and calling me inexperienced 🙄

Isnt it enough help? This is topic about otslist.eu but it is worth to mention that buying ad on any otserverlist is waste of money or u want still argue about it?
Yes, there is a group of people that visits this site and this is what im trying to say all that time.
Im sure he will reach more people with it and its not even matter of discussion since im here to prove it - i have many friends that doesnt even know about OTland existence yet they check otservlist regularly.

Im not even saying that its going profit using this advertisement method, but maybe he just want to spread the word as much as he can?
Do we really have to hate on him for doing so with the server he spent time working on?

You have two posts outside of server gala both quote me and calling me inexperienced 🙄
i lost access to my old account, judge me by my words not by my post count.
thats what i did and thats why i called you inexperienced.

Yes, there is a group of people that visits this site and this is what im trying to say all that time
xD amount of people which visit otserverlist but doesnt visit otland is so low that its not worth 90e/day u should finally wake up its not 2012 for 90e u can get ten times more players just by buying banner on puniostream and thats for any server doesnt matter host location exp rate map etc imagine if u would spent time looking for streamer or fb groups which would be best target for ur server

i lost access to my old account, judge me by my words not by my post count.
thats what i did and thats why i called you inexperienced.

But u dont have anything to back ur words beside stuff like "you are cancerous u dont help only hate" and "you dont have ur own server u dont know how to host them!"

I can give u good example of "just a player" who once decided to host a server with no experience in hosting all he had was knowledge about tibia and 10+ years experience in constant playing on OTS it took him 2 years to make server hes hosting it since 1.5 year and without any reset

You know what? He didnt use any otserverlist! People themself started to advertise that server (including me on my streams) server had 400 unique players on start now it score peaks of 270-280 players during evening its pretty stable and successful server

10 years of constant playing>>>> 10 years of hosting servers
A LOT OF hosters tried with 1x server after tibiantis start some of them really experience some just download & run all of them failed within few days or weeks witih exception of dura and u know what? aris (dura head admin) is inexperienced hoster aswell that looks quite funny xD

Back