• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEVOLA EVOLUTION - Mapping Thread

Acrenactive

★Designer★
Reaction score
WELCOME TO NEVOLA MAPPING THREAD

h2Jsjti.png

NEVOLA - HYDRA HUNT

Not finish with this hunt yet

a0FEBbC.png

NEVOLA - DRAGON / DRAGON LORD HUNT
I have remade this hunt

T5cL5qv.png

More images will over the coming weeks.
( Would be grateful if you would comment on what could be improved.)

Is it even worth showing off something that probably took like 2 min to do? Referring to the hunts. Stop using auto-border and try to spend time on your pieces.

Is it even worth showing off something that probably took like 2 min to do? Referring to the hunts. Stop using auto-border and try to spend time on your pieces.
man i dont have use auto border if you dont trust me you want see when i mapping ?

Dude, it looks exactly like you used auto-bordering. Let's say you used raw then, why show off something that took maybe 5 minutes then? I don't mean to be rude, but if you're gonna share something that you've made all on your own, we atleast expect you put some time into it.
But keep practising, watch other mappers pieces and check out the tutorial section.

And btw.. Nevola is NOT the best evolution as you stated. Just pathetic bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
And btw.. Nevola is NOT the best evolution as you stated. Just pathetic bro.

You never know, Has not yet opened server. and it is just an expression if you know what it means.

Friend carefully read life around around you large companies does not say we are the worst company?. Is it not right they please correct me, and it means you do not know something.
They say obvious way we are the best company in this area

Friend carefully read life around around you large companies does not say we are the worst company?. Is it not right they please correct me, and it means you do not know something.
They say obvious way we are the best company in this area
What the fuck are you talking about?

@Machima
What are you talking about?
It does not matter whether you talk about a company or a server project here. How can you be successful if you are not confident that your product is great?

Pictures should not be stretched however, try to keep the original size of the sprites when you create new images.
I don't really like the ground floor you mainly used in the "jungle" cave, the contrast does not work for me.
Dragon lords look clean and good, maybe a little more detail, I don't like the stalagmites all to much.

Definitely no / close to no autoborder used, no idea what @Machima is talking about here either.

What the fuck are you talking about?

@Machima
What are you talking about?
It does not matter whether you talk about a company or a server project here. How can you be successful if you are not confident that your product is great?

Pictures should not be stretched however, try to keep the original size of the sprites when you create new images.
I don't really like the ground floor you mainly used in the "jungle" cave, the contrast does not work for me.
Dragon lords look clean and good, maybe a little more detail, I don't like the stalagmites all to much.

Definitely no / close to no autoborder used, no idea what @Machima is talking about here either.

@Machima @Summ I apologize, I do not have good vocabulary in English, that is why I am not able to express exactly what I want to say with what I wrote, but
perhaps I have wrong or that no on otland has the same thoughts that I have.

I also apologize that I wrote this evolution is best

@Summ Thank you that you told me what you thought. In the future I will work more with detail and try to improve the images with original size.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
He means that he's not really the best, but in his eyes it is - why would he purposely make a terrible server?
Anyway, he used double borders so it cannot be auto bordered.

CYCLOPS - HUNT
We are not clear our hunt I will make clear the tomorrow night (Friday night to Saturday)
------------

This is just a little test image.
We will build more detail. when we are finished with it comes a ingame image.
Kcygw0z.png

Uissd5T.png

S2rbQze.png

We want to know what you think should be changed.

Last edited:
Yes, you are right, I don't like it.

It's a bit square (not very much, but a bit) and details are weak.

<Looking at the picture 1>
Talking to myself
...Wait, could it be? No, it's impossible. But... look at it. It is but how?... How he made a good map?...

Looking at next pictures
OMG..

Back