• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEVOLA EVOLUTION - Mapping Thread

Everything looks better if you take a pic with that size... Nothing to complain here about anyways, good amount of details, nice structure of stuff. Good job.

Right now, I have started with a small part of Zantavex city which is located on the south side of evolution.

1. I upload an image where the boat will be in zantavex city.
2. I am not finish. Write a comment about what would fit in.

4NuANvl.png
L0YD8Ud.png

Nice mapping!
But i have question, you're putting so much effort and time to do these maps but its for evo, right?
Probably most of the players will play on cavebot so i guess they wont "Discover" the map
cheers

Nice mapping!
But i have question, you're putting so much effort and time to do these maps but its for evo, right?
Probably most of the players will play on cavebot so i guess they wont "Discover" the map
cheers

True, as you say:cool:
But I don't care, I just do what I think about to do and to become better at that.

"Nevola is the best evolution" - I hate these texts.
Maps are correct but do not lead madness.

Today's work
1. Upgrade nevola evolution from 10.35 to 10.53.
2. This is not finished yet it is only 24% which is done now.
3. Ingame photo will coming when it is done and better images

LJX9AvY.png

IT7HOCm.png

It is almost the same theme as the old
For they are located so close together in the map

(Old)
EWpaJosph.png

Last edited:
Back