• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 3d game called Unholy Grail

~X~

LoA Founder
Reaction score
First off let me say this......the name did come from my Tibia server's........... :eek:
Second off I'm NO 3d pro, so with these being said I'm a beginner at this stuff.
I am thinking of taking the tibia world, and making a 3d MMO out of it, however I'm having a few difficulties..The biggest one is no house's, I'm not that advance and I honestly know of no games like this that offer housing. I'v played with a few different engine's and I'v yet to find one that I like better then UDK. I will be posting some picture's, and maybe a small video or something when I get further into it. However as of now I'v got some terrain done, with a few mountains, a castle, some small/large area lakes/pound's done too. I'v yet to get any major foliage (plants/tree's) in yet! Also will be purchasing allot of my mesh's, and model's at first until I get better at mine an can add them in. I'm hoping I could find some 3d artist here, or some one else whom has background in this sort of thing here that may want to pitch in? When I can I will release a beta version of it, although you'll be able to walk around and see the scene, this will the the extent of what you can do as of then. So let's start with the flaming/comment's and pray we can keep it clean here..

UHG.png

UHG1.png

If these are not going to work out, I'm sure I could setup a gallery on one of my site's for them! :) Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

I'v decided to release a little bit of a teaser.... for you guy's!!! There is NO monster's/3rd person in this release!!!!!! It's simply to show you guys what I'v been working on. So let me know what you guys think!

Click here to get it, yes it is a rar file, but till I learn more I won't make a executable file...

Last edited:
You're embarking on a mission and one, would be sweet to see finished though. Good luck.

Thank's, figured it would be better to drop my OTServ an actually make something completely new, unique ect.. lol Still trying to get the handle of the engine tho...

That looks really good actually, good job!

Added a link to a preview of the game so far! Let me know what you think!!!!!

Did you know that on UDK theres a limit of players connected at the same time ? you might need to create your own networking method to have like 300+ on.

Yes I've actually switched to unity3d. I'm not expecting a huge overturn though an that's being honest....

worst 3D game ever.

Read the thread.... beta...still learning..ect ect.... Thank you for the feed back also, please show me some work you'v even attempted to do in 3D yourself so we can judge it also?1 :D

"There is NO monster's/3rd person in this release!!!!!! It's simply to show you guys what I'v been working on."

Read the thread.... beta...still learning..ect ect.... Thank you for the feed back also, please show me some work you'v even attempted to do in 3D yourself so we can judge it also?1 :D

"There is NO monster's/3rd person in this release!!!!!! It's simply to show you guys what I'v been working on."

Mmh i have worked on Iron man 3D, Spiders 3D , you know i am a famous 3D maker, u silly i ain't got no time for make 3D games.

Mmh i have worked on Iron man 3D, Spiders 3D , you know i am a famous 3D maker, u silly i ain't got no time for make 3D games.

'famous 3D maker' , go to sleep wtf

still not seeing no proof :)

- - - Updated - - -

i can't execute the game
UkxH6h.png

I need to know what version of window's, what socket is it... 64 bit, or 32 bit.
It look's like W8 that your running, so if so you can try running it with the compatibility function... Then select windows 7/vista/xp. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Tried it, fantastic (Y)
Keep it up :D

Thank you, my right wrist is starting to lock up due to extensive use and production. Thinking of taking a break! LOL Thanks to all whom has tried it!!!

still not seeing no proof :)

- - - Updated - - -

I need to know what version of window's, what socket is it... 64 bit, or 32 bit.
It look's like W8 that your running, so if so you can try running it with the compatibility function... Then select windows 7/vista/xp. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, my right wrist is starting to lock up due to extensive use and production. Thinking of taking a break! LOL Thanks to all whom has tried it!!!

win8 32bits
i tried use compatibility version to windows 7 but this not run

Did you try windows vista or windows co? Is all your drivers up to date?

Ok I'll look into it more. I'm installing windows 8 atm myself.

Wow man, it looks awesome!

I also like 3D/gaming. I am wondering if I will start deeply learning UDK seriously. Your game looks so fine to be done in Unity, but I think there are some problems on using Unity Free, like the water (it looks so ugly in my opinion) and some other things that only work in Pro version (global illumination, pathfinding, etc).

Can you tell me why did you stop using UDK? I feel that UE is the best engine ever nowadays..

Btw, I've mostly used Blender so you can imagine.. :)

Back