• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

Hello my friends,
I've updated the hunting spot page with a few new spawns so you get more comfortable, but theres many more missing.

I wonder also, would you like retro outfits to be a feature of premium account or by shop purchase?
I agree with Erotoman, we understand things in this life is not for free so you can have any shop system you'd prefer as long as its not p2w, I saw ur current one and its decent tbh, these boots and shield ppl will maybe wonder, but as u wrtoe better boots & shield obtain ingame so its cool tbh.

Don't listen to your arab tutor who wants everything for free, he doesnt understand business.

I agree with Erotoman, we understand things in this life is not for free so you can have any shop system you'd prefer as long as its not p2w, I saw ur current one and its decent tbh, these boots and shield ppl will maybe wonder, but as u wrtoe better boots & shield obtain ingame so its cool tbh.

Don't listen to your arab tutor who wants everything for free, he doesnt understand business.
well then i will beat u there in malmo after i beat ville in stockholm ;) :*

5+ years of development lead to the fact i opened the shop and i can't take it anymore
good luck with your 1-2 day copy pasted ots with 20 players max
5 years what are you speaking about, the shop landing page is currently being fixed if it does not fit you, I cannot say more then you are welcome to try, thanks.

Currently boosted spawns:
Hero fortress
All tombs in ankh & new one in darashia
Two big spawns of hydras/serpent spawns in the jungle of Port Hope & the normal hydra spawn totally revamped with over 5 floors.
Only first floor banuta exists with boosted spawn ratio (Maybe will add deeper banuta in future)
Revamped +/- all original spawns to make it more interesting to hunt / viable for team hunts on mid-low levels.

Client adjustifications;
We're currently investigating "dash" option to our server, it's currently making your character walk very fast, so I don't know if we should have it as a option or not (Tho it makes people who have bigger latency to the server walk more "step lag" free.)
Adding in-game store
Laid up few intersting additions to the client such as task manager & bank system (Under the developers mind atm, not in client)
Added so that if the a player gets >500 latency and "freezes" it will instantly teleport you back to temple without any losses. (Incase of ddos attacks)

Do not forget to register and call your friends mate! 28th Dec 18:00!

Flameria

Currently boosted spawns:
Hero fortress
All tombs in ankh & new one in darashia
Two big spawns of hydras/serpent spawns in the jungle of Port Hope & the normal hydra spawn totally revamped with over 5 floors.
Only first floor banuta exists with boosted spawn ratio (Maybe will add deeper banuta in future)
Revamped +/- all original spawns to make it more interesting to hunt / viable for team hunts on mid-low levels.

Client adjustifications;
We're currently investigating "dash" option to our server, it's currently making your character walk very fast, so I don't know if we should have it as a option or not (Tho it makes people who have bigger latency to the server walk more "step lag" free.)
Adding in-game store
Laid up few intersting additions to the client such as task manager & bank system (Under the developers mind atm, not in client)
Added so that if the a player gets >500 latency and "freezes" it will instantly teleport you back to temple without any losses. (Incase of ddos attacks)

Do not forget to register and call your friends mate! 28th Dec 18:00!

Flameria
Nice job mate!
Tbh if you have more hydra/serpent spawns I don't think deeper fib is needed it was added in 8.5 wasnt it?
Also, you need to make accesses on your ots ye? I think you should let this option be on the server cause we have many middle eastern and from SA/NA players who like to play EU server aswell, so its just a + for you as a owner to have something like this built in.

Back