• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

Great to hear! I've spoken about the servers with some friends so I will bring some people to it, looking forward to the launch mate

Great to hear! I've spoken about the servers with some friends so I will bring some people to it, looking forward to the launch mate
If you have any contact with any ingame commanders or leaders w.e you call it, let them message me and they'll get a bonus if they bring their team.

Flameria

Proposed experience share ratio.
Sharing experience will give additional experience.
Shared Experience Bonuses:
one vocation: 20%
two vocations: 30%
three vocations: 50%
four vocations: 70%
20% 1 vocation? So you get 20% more when hubting alone or is it like 2 sorcerers in party?

20% 1 vocation? So you get 20% more when hubting alone or is it like 2 sorcerers in party?
It means that you can duo hunt with a mate which is the same vocation if you find a good and suitable place for you, sir.
It does not give you an buff of 20% just like that if you thought that.

FlameriA

Looking really forward to your server, nice pace to good average war level and nice loot rate new content not this boring Kasteria pay to play 2 weeks content.
What about shop, what kind of offers will you have?

Do u have premium point coins maybe? I cant check your server am without pc next few days

Hello guys, what do you think of mounts being added to the game? As a task reward and shop offer?
Mounts has never been a good option in 8.0 at all since its destroying the reality of 8.0 gameplay and the classic feeling. it shouldn't be there tbh
also travel from carpets and steam boat with p.z would be great if u do it for more escapes and FUN. :)

Its ok if we can get mounts from task so its not pay to play,and if someone want another mount what he can buy for cash its ok i meant if task/purchase mount have same speed it fine

Mounts has never been a good option in 8.0 at all since its destroying the reality of 8.0 gameplay and the classic feeling. it shouldn't be there tbh
also travel from carpets and steam boat with p.z would be great if u do it for more escapes and FUN. :)
Uhm, lets see what the people think :)
Its ok if we can get mounts from task so its not pay to play,and if someone want another mount what he can buy for cash its ok i meant if task/purchase mount have same speed it fine
Yes, they would obviously have the same speed, maybe a few different in store but the core is the same.

Upon carpet question:
It's non pz carpet on Flameria

Hello my friends,
I've updated the hunting spot page with a few new spawns so you get more comfortable, but theres many more missing.

I wonder also, would you like retro outfits to be a feature of premium account or by shop purchase?

Hello my friends,
I've updated the hunting spot page with a few new spawns so you get more comfortable, but theres many more missing.

I wonder also, would you like retro outfits to be a feature of premium account or by shop purchase?
Great work brother.
Retro outfits by being a premium that would be sick and other outfits like thaian etc can be buy purchasing ofc 😃

@Flameria do what you wanna do with this outfits,yes we like retro but i understand that u as owner need to pay bills for promoting,fix streamers hosting bla bla etc, if u wanna get extra cash from retro outfits just make them for cash no problem mate,everything is cool even if we have to pay for something till its not pay to win

@Flameria do what you wanna do with this outfits,yes we like retro but i understand that u as owner need to pay bills for promoting,fix streamers hosting bla bla etc, if u wanna get extra cash from retro outfits just make them for cash no problem mate,everything is cool even if we have to pay for something till its not pay to win
i'll rape you in warsaw :*

Back