• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

do You realize that God doesn't have anything to do with OT or anything else in general?
Believing in higher power in the world where kids die of cancer, get molested or worse is just crazy.
I dont understand what is the problems with you guys. It's an Expression means by gods willing.. my intention is wishing that man to have a success business for him as a "ot" and about that part U've talking about its something up to u and ofc noone will have the same faith like others. ofc it will be always different from someone to another.. just don't involve god/religion or whatever these kinds of stuff into something about game.. Thanks.

You say its an expression but it was hard to understand since You write in english and suddenly, a single word in Your language that I had to google.

if u put addon items to market shop check before if its not gonna be a glitch cash, because ppl just gonna change points for addon items and sell it to npc and put pz inside quest rewards rooms like svargrond arena's

if u put addon items to market shop check before if its not gonna be a glitch cash, because ppl just gonna change points for addon items and sell it to npc and put pz inside quest rewards rooms like svargrond arena's
Im very aware of every bug that can possible happend but I can never be aware of what can occur since who knows if something gets read wrong and suddenly butterflies attacks :p No but I think were ok.
This is OP in my opinion.
What do you mean sir? Whats OP

Also I thought about something, I don't think I wanna add training monks to the server so I'll raise the skilling to maybe 8x or 9x, whats your thoughts about that? In that case meele fighters & rangers will recieve a fast boost in skill between skills 10-73~.
Just a thought.

OP means overpowered. The boost to XP is too big in my opinion. 8.0 best spots are in POI, which is designed to hunt for good players. They normally make better XP than most of the server in this place. With that boots, they can outlevel anyone else in a matter of days :) Hope I explained it well to you.

OP means overpowered. The boost to XP is too big in my opinion. 8.0 best spots are in POI, which is designed to hunt for good players. They normally make better XP than most of the server in this place. With that boots, they can outlevel anyone else in a matter of days :) Hope I explained it well to you.
I know what it means, just wanted to ask what you thought was overpowered. The stage of % going or the complete share system.
Hopefully most of us which play in this oldschool biased Community and we all are good enough to make same exp, the problem is if everyone has the equal time to waste. I do not Think its op, theres nothing which is alot better dt room in poi on this server which you maybe experienced in your last edition of 8.0.

Hopefully most of us which play in this oldschool biased Community and we all are good enough to make same exp, the problem is if everyone has the equal time to waste.
I think it will make things even worse for people with less time. If you have just 2 hours to play at the evening you will not gather friends, refill and go through the entrance of POI just to hunt for the remaining 20 minutes. Believe me, the exp bonus will be used mostly by those that are online more than an average player. The player with less time will not bother teaming up, instead will just go dragons or tombs solo.

Last edited:
I think it will make things even worse for people with less time. If you have just 2 hours to play at the evening you will not gather friends, refill and go through the entrance of POI just to hunt for the remaining 20 minutes. Believe me, the exp bonus will be used mostly by those that are online more than an average player. The player with less time will not bother teaming up, instead will just go dragons or tombs solo.
What should I do? This is a world where everyone is not pleased.

@Flameria its possible to make different shared exp boost stages?
like for
eks and ms 15%?
ed 20%
rp 25%

or

10% same voc
20% 2 voc
40% 3voc
60 4 voc?

its just suggestion

My suggestion is to reduce the experience bonus to:
+10% - base party bonus,
+20% - 2 different vocations,
+30% - 3 different vocations
+50% for full 4 vocation team <- should be rewarded a bit higher since must have is EK + ED and optimal dps is MS with e waves. Paladin is kinda like the fifth wheel if you do not attack single targets only, so I think it's okay to give slightly more boost for the perfect vocation team.

Seems more balanced to me and it still encourages people to play in groups. But it is not doubling the experience, just giving a slight boost.

I think its better to stay with my opinion, afterall its the first edition you guys play at my garden, so I want you to enjoy and have fun within the time, then we can all discuss together what we want in the future and or nice additions to current edition.

Also website is up!!!!!!!! You can register your accoutn now!!!

Cool website also I like your way of thinking with no training monks so ppls cannot call u a big spoofer XD
The stages in flameria.net/about.php are actually really good fast exp till lvl 100 then slow very apperciated, you understand the players needs. I like ! Big ups!

Tekania :p task system looks good not so op rewards but question is what about when we finish and report the task like we make dls can we reply it and reward will be the same or lower? Also how tasks counts in party also when someone do last hit without party he gets task and we not or how its works

Back