• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

Flameria

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello dear OT community!

I am back! After many years of absence Ive came back through thick and stone (ha ha). No but I am here since I am letting you guys play my server and here is a small info list of game features
Lua:
Flameria Experience Stage
//to be set

Skills: ?x
Magic Level: ?x
Loot: Custom

General
Server Address:
Client: Custom

Bonus Experience
Sharing experience will give additional experience depending on the party size and vocations.

Activating shared experience among the character of:
Same vocation: 20%
2 different vocations: 30%
3 different vocations: 60%
4 different vocations: 100%

Frag System
White Skull: 15 Minutes
Red Skull: 2 Days
Ban Time: 2 Days
Frags to Red Skull: 4 kills in a day
Frags to Banishment: 8 kills in a day

General Information
Premium Account: Paid
Promotion: Premium Account
Outfits: Premium Account
Boats and Spells: Free Account
PZ Lock: 15 Minutes
Spells Charge: Conjured Runes: 2x and NPC Runes: 1x
War System: PvP-Enforced
Protection Level: Rookgaard
Protection Zones: Boats and Carpets
Cast System without password: +5% Exp
Level to Buy House: 50
Level to Create Guild: 20

as this is the first version we can see it as a "debugging season" (alltho I don't think there is much buggs but who knows)semi mid/highrated, so we can have this first server of mine with you as to check if there is some basic balancing and maybe even few buggs/formulas which are not correctly which we can fix together.
I also welcome all leaders to message me as I can offer you premium points so you and a few people of your guild may enjoy premium account.

Also, the sprites are custom and there is no mount system atm, I do not prefer to use it but if many people suggest it, I can add it.
The map contains alot of custom places, screenshots will income very soon, alot of custom spawns advanced task system and much more.

!!! I will also create a guild war tournament where the number one,two,three guild leaders will recieve a paypal payment(500€ starting prize pool money) from Flameria. Every tournament will be held live on twitch(spectator mode) for the tibia audience to enjoy our server along with us.
How will it work?
I thought of a normal tournament bracket which football/basketball use where winner eliminate untill reachen final, we can also argue against this I am up for ideas how we want this tournament to work.

Please give me suggestions what would be a good first time server for us to create so we can enjoy roleplay/war/questing

Mmmm where will it be hosted and from where do I remember your nick?
Also is it true with the guild war money cause I know a few leaders :D

seems too good to be true

Hello maybe think about
  • remove pz from carpets
  • change frag system to 10hours each frag
  • if u add custom spawns please spawn on them rare monsters like undead dragons etc dont do custom monsters like every other 8.0 servers doing with crazy loot and if u add new hunting spawns with best pg places keep in mind it shouldnt be so much profitable so monsters like hellhounds are welcome
  • set guild members limit like 40-50ppl so thats avoid to hold your server just with big two teams trust me i playing 8.0 servers for long and this killing OT,with this limit u will get around 6-9 good teams

Post automatically merged:

About rates we all know no one have time to play serious low rate community is old we have to keep mind on rl life
Exp stages:
301lvl. 1x
300-271 1.5x
270-251 2x
250-231 2.5x
230-201 3x
200-181 4x
180-151 5x
150-131 6x
130-101 7x
100-81 8x
80-61 9x
60-41 10x
40-31 12x
30-8 13x

Also one point to add if u really put dmg formula from 8.0 keep in mind like 300ms will hit ppl with ue like 800hp so maybe add like everysingle lvl your ms will gain 1point for deal dmg so 300ms will hit like 1.1k hp

Last edited:
To be fair I've recompiled 7.4 formula & 8.0 and merged it all together, the Formulas has been tested by other server owners aswell so I am pretty sure its balanced as it is, maybe a few other things need to be adjusted but we will see.

About exp stage the first edition it midrated semi high and altho I apperciate your idea I do not Think it fulfil my view of how the server will be playd, I'd rather set an static exp stage at a more lower level and have it to max level then go with stages like this to a big level and then put on a static.

Also a few events which we have which are random by Days is bomberman, capture the flag, snowball war and last man standing. Every reward is unique but its not anything which will give you any advantage of someone else.

I also forgot to state my measure against botters will be very strict, I am giving everybody a second chance but the second time you get caught you get straight deleted. First time banishment for 10 Days.

Also about custom spawns, Everything is balanced, a few places you make good exp but a waste and vice versa, there's nothing overpowered and solo hunting is a good thing aswell on my servers. There is a few new monsters like Albino Dragon, Chimera Frozemoth, Grim Reapers.
There is a city to be discovered. More about that will come further down the line -

So give us some more info how u will see this exp stages etc more ppl will see it, tbh we all waiting for guy like u no pay2win server without orsha things, i belive that will helps to bring back 7.4 community on 8.0 there is just one good client 8.0 alive with really stupid owner no one is interesed to play his OT anymore
- keep in mind to make pg places without def maze etc so spawn cant be taken by noob chars and ppl has to fight for this spawn
  • also we all know u need to earn cash so premium,henricus bless and djin scrolls will be nice idea and some retro addons
  • proxy is needed for usa/br players

Last edited:
We have alot of custom spawns of current monster list like dls dragons, hydras, Daily bosses you can do from 50-120 like annih requires 4 persons.

About the shop system I will tell what will be on it, maybe on the first edition I do not need to earn so much as its maybe me showing you guys what we have and maybe more focus on how to make the gameplay better for a maybe slightly lower rate when the real edition has to be launched?

About the proxies my client has inbuilt dash system so if people got laggs it will help them, proxies is much of a advertise lie but if it helps and brings positive thoughts in peoples mind obviously we can do it. (External programs are better then the proxies we can offer, programs like latenfyfix noping etc etc)

We've extended the gameplay with alot of custom items but nothing overpowered and all vocations got their boosts, so there is much more eager of players to reach other Equipment then the normal rare set which was on 8.0

Awesome, I like your view on how you want to build up your name & server, also I like the botter thing, pvp function botters in 8.0 are really shamefull ppl so they should be insta deleted imo

Time will expose us all.

First edition which comes out of me I thought of an experience stage like this

1-8 20x
8-20 30x
21-40 20x
41-50 15x
51-70 10x
71-90 7x
91-100 5x
101-120 3x
121-XXX 1.5x

hence there is exp share so the stage will be alot higher if you have full team which by all means makes this stage as good as it gets, but I am up for suggestions & adding more options.

Loot rate I thought of 3x and skill/ml rate 6/3x

If you do not think its an OK stage please give me ur opinions so we can get the best experience together on Flameria!

Making it team hunt dependant already ruining it for solo players, who you should be leaning onto anyway if you want to create a decent community...
Making last stage 1.5x, so the only viable option becomes team hunts will only benefit war teams, and they are only there to play for 2-3-4 weeks and go onto the next big thing...

So, make team hunting either only big ass profit and low exp/h or the best place to exp but 0 loot, but I don't see how you can achieve it with 3x loot. No one can balance team hunts properly and that's why u get top 10-20 players from war teams leaving everyone else in dust and players just leaving...

What's the timetable for this first version/test version?

Uhh I am pretty sure my server wont be very bias towards TH, since most of the custom spawns are for solo hunting, th is most if u have to do 1k grim reapers and u come with 6-7 ppls for example and hunt for 10h or w.e??

I will also cap guild to 55 members, which by all means makes it easier with me to negotiate with future teamleaders.

I don't got any time frame sniped in now thats why I created a discussion thread, so we can discuss a little about what we want to use and not aswell as to show pictures which will come very soon of some custom spawns and my cool sprites(tho im pretty sure uve seen the sprites before)

Hopefully it goes better than this you copied and hosted, can't be worse though.
Never seen so much negative comments.

Good luck.

Hopefully it goes better than this you copied and hosted, can't be worse though.
Never seen so much negative comments.

Good luck.
What was negative about it? I learned alot, it was my first server I ever created,mapped,scripted myself and I reached 150 players without any advertisement needed except otland? I am very proud of this achievement, what could I do better? Maybe Alot, but I did not care, took my time and came back better :) Like dustin vs mcgregor 2 :) Time sharpens you.

You are very welcome to mute/ignore me so you do not see my threads or posts if it really bothers your eye so much :)

Flameria is here to put flames in ur butt

Uhh thought of a date now in the upcoming weeks, what do you recon?

Also these spawns were just a small Collection of additional content to Flameria

Last edited:
Thing is we need teams and build a new good community cause u dont need to build a shit community like we had! Trust me if with that stuff u posting about the ots + Good community ur ots will become very good and a live with many editions too.

Thing is we need teams and build a new good community cause u dont need to build a shit community like we had! Trust me if with that stuff u posting about the ots + Good community ur ots will become very good and a live with many editions too.
Thanks alot.
Well thats why we have a "test edition" so people will see what my srver is about and build up a name for ourselfs and then we can hit up the real one.

Back