• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New 8.0 inc custom real map with many events/features.

this is nostalirus.com.br ? i saw it by the sprites & the map
This is , let me spell it for u F L A M E R I A , not nostalrius or anything else, we might have a few map pieces used by someone else but that does not determind that we're them.

Bro turn it on next week,but really think about mid/h rate at first server like for test fix bugs what we will find etc, it will be hard to fix people on another low rate on no-name server (listen i like low rates maybe i dont have time for it rn but still i belive m-rate for first edition will be better to bring ppl and show them its worth to play)

Thanks alot.
Well thats why we have a "test edition" so people will see what my srver is about and build up a name for ourselfs and then we can hit up the real one.
yeah man and i will be honest with u 70% of the community right now they only play to win u know Like play the ots first 1 week make kk's and sell it for real cash and then sell their own chars and quit ots. and dead ots thats their thinking and thats how they play! they take tibia as business not for fun like the rest of the community ! I would be happily playing in ur ots. but Really we need a community that whose not acting like this......
Thanks

yeah man and i will be honest with u 70% of the community right now they only play to win u know Like play the ots first 1 week make kk's and sell it for real cash and then sell their own chars and quit ots. and dead ots thats their thinking and thats how they play! they take tibia as business not for fun like the rest of the community ! I would be happily playing in ur ots. but Really we need a community that whose not acting like this......
Thanks
Well I think I got a system which maybe deletes that a little bit, I have a pvp tournament where the 4 biggest guilds meet each other in a bracketwise tournament with a PayPal payment prizepool for number 1 2 and three. Maybe it eliminates a little bit of the philosofy of farmin just to get some lr cash then quit, hopefully it does but I think its nothing we can make vanish tbh its something thats been in online gaming since the 90's.

The first edition will be midrated obviously then we'll see if we'll make the serious edition maybe a little more stable rated or lowered but we'll see what the players like which I hope they do, theres much they havent seen :)

Well I think I got a system which maybe deletes that a little bit, I have a pvp tournament where the 4 biggest guilds meet each other in a bracketwise tournament with a PayPal payment prizepool for number 1 2 and three. Maybe it eliminates a little bit of the philosofy of farmin just to get some lr cash then quit, hopefully it does but I think its nothing we can make vanish tbh its something thats been in online gaming since the 90's.

The first edition will be midrated obviously then we'll see if we'll make the serious edition maybe a little more stable rated or lowered but we'll see what the players like which I hope they do, theres much they havent seen :)
good luck man and am waiting for your ots :D

Thanks alot for the kind Words.

PS
So far two Guild leaders have messaged me please if you know any let them message me and I'll give them some premmy scrolls to toss out to their Guild members

I see that non-pz carpets are a nice thing to have as a additional feature on 8.0 server, what would you guys say? viable or not?

I've talked to some people and We gonna join with Vea Victus, also our enemies from Kasteria will join.
Some other polish team said that if we join, They will come to fight us.

Gl @Flameria.

See You on the battle field @Bud Diitchwater :)

also boost tombs, add more vampires/necros

Last edited:
I've talked to some people and We gonna join with Vea Victus, also our enemies from Kasteria will join.
Some other polish team said that if we join, They will come to fight us.

Gl @Flameria.

See You on the battle field @Bud Diitchwater :)

also boost tombs, add more vampires/necros
Your guild is the reason servers die in 3 weeks. Nothing will be different than on Kasteria/Realera. Half of your guild is on Realesta making runes and boosting chars to sell them for cash... When this server is 3 weeks old another one will open you will cry about something on this one and move on, and so on and so forth...

Same goes for Bud and his team, Bud I don't think that's real Bud since that team fell apart and won't be playing sht....

Only hope for this server or any new for that matter is to relay on small teams of 20-25 people, so you can actually can have 4-5 guilds fighting

Hi!
Thanks for the positive feedback, also I thought of capping guilds to 60 members.
Adding noob-char security by making them justified kills if theyre blocking/throwing/using any kind of items nearby war.

@plxlongtermserv
Your name & feedback dont go together 😂
I like ur input but if people still gives messages like u did now, I don’t believe people will give new servers a chance since by re-reading these comments all the time might change ur mindset of how u wanna play! Keep that in mind bro, positive vibe:)
Flameria

Your guild is the reason servers die in 3 weeks. Nothing will be different than on Kasteria/Realera. Half of your guild is on Realesta making runes and boosting chars to sell them for cash... When this server is 3 weeks old another one will open you will cry about something on this one and move on, and so on and so forth...

Same goes for Bud and his team, Bud I don't think that's real Bud since that team fell apart and won't be playing sht....

Only hope for this server or any new for that matter is to relay on small teams of 20-25 people, so you can actually can have 4-5 guilds fighting
Me and @Bud Diitchwater are war players. We don't care about exping char for nothing or exping them to sell them. Sure, some of polish people do that but I don't care about them, I can't do sh!t about it and honestly, I don't give a single f.

All I care about is fighting. For me, Tibia is garbage rpg game, its trash. Pvp on 7.4-8.0 is amazing tho and this is the only reason I will ever play this game.
You can't blame war players for leaving server when war is over or war is boring and by "boring" I mean, 1 gather per day and thats it.

There is alot of Tibia players that play to sell cc's, characters, play dice etc. There is also alot of people that love to play when server start, every1 have lvl 60-80 and They play to PK people on djinn and after that They leave. I realized long time ago that I can't do anything about it and I don't care, You shouldn't care aswell.
The thing is Tibia is almost dead game and You should get used to it.

Do you want items to b level required or not? Same with spells or ml wise?
Post automatically merged:

Added inbuilt dash as option in client

Do you want items to b level required or not? Same with spells or ml wise?
Spells should be like 8.0, I don't really care about weapons tbh.

Maybe make magic wall that works on mlvl 8 because it will be painful with EK to get mlvl 9.
Also that way You can make lower mlvl rate and mages won't have mlvl 85+

Spells should be like 8.0, I don't really care about weapons tbh.

Maybe make magic wall that works on mlvl 8 because it will be painful with EK to get mlvl 9.
Also that way You can make lower mlvl rate and mages won't have mlvl 85+
Yeah mana cost will be 8.0 ofc but I meant should the spells be required by level or magic level as if in 8.0 u needed to be level 9 to make exura and not having ml 1, thats what I ask.

Uhm, I like that proposition actually, if more people agree on it, we can do it, no problem.

bro lower ammount of members to 40 max 45 if u really wanna have teams on server not just 2 teams big teams as always (no one can win against vea victus activity) in my opinion this will help keep the server alive with sneaks/exp etc ,people will think to be active on server before the leader kicks/replace them out for inactivity

Uhm, I like that proposition actually, if more people agree on it, we can do it, no problem.
Every single 8.0 OT we played in last 8 years had magic wall reduced to mlvl 8 to make knights more impactful. Because of it You can make lower mlvl rate and 100 mages will have 55 mlvl which is fine.

Also You should make that only players with lvl 32 can use Magic wall rune. That will help with open battles and noobchars won't be able to disturb wars that easy.
Yeah mana cost will be 8.0 ofc but I meant should the spells be required by level or magic level as if in 8.0 u needed to be level 9 to make exura and not having ml 1, thats what I ask.
So yeah, make spells required by lvl and remember about magic wall like I said above it.

Nice with dash, and what about botters, you stick to ban then delete?

Yes, everybody got a second chance as I stated, doing a mistake is human so I'll accept it with banishing you for 10 Days but if I Catch you again you'll get deleted.

@Erotoman
Guild is capped to 60 members.

Also please like this comment if u'd like magic wall rune to be required at magic level 8 & not 9

Yes bro its me the real bud wassup? who are u mate. Am at teamspeak currently if smth or hit me up on our facebook group chat if you played with us or my fb too. + currently am not playing or being active cause i got exams gonna be expired at 15/3 ..

@Flameria would be happily to see mw from 8 for ek's yeah cause its really hard we've saw that. Plus if u could make this option u can leave guild 1-2 times a week or make leaders only can kick. + if u also can make that option that war teams can kill the noobchars into battlefield cause they blocking people at fight and this if u can make players in the guilds only can kill em and these chars get teleported in temple without losing anything + the guy who kill it get no frags? would be lovely i think char lost nothing. the guy who killed get no frag. about team max it maximum 50 can join the guild cause 60 still a lot.. really a lot.

and still gonna say hopefully u can build a good community not like these trash communities whose going around like nowdays whose playing to gain 300-400 euros for a edition meanwhile if they worked irl they would easily earn more than this a month :D 😂

If theres anyone who would like to try out damage and other stuff in the server message me and I can create an accoutn and send you test server client :D

Thinking of a launch next week(Not 100% tho will come info tonight 100%)

Back