• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New AAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raggaer

Godly Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Check last post

Update : 23 Aug 2013 - After some time I decided to redo the whole AAC now its based on my own MVC kinda framework, you can follow the progress over here https://github.com/Alvaritos/RaggaerYAAC
The base layout will be very easy to edit since of the use of my view layout system, I added some classes to auto check for csrf tokens, validate forms (laravel style), headers location, more info will come out soon

Notice : the AAC will progress slowly until the new TFS 1.0 schema is published.

How the default layout looks like

g_ZfgV.png

Last edited:
O_O Awesome Raggaer i like the design is simple and nice,
I could make a design, some CSS :D

Good luck raggaer;)!

@Falcon Well if you want to help with design and that you can :D of course you will get credits for design and co-developver

@Amir thanks!

I will not enter in the design part until I finish the 'basic' things, but thanks

I dont recommend to use photoshop. It will just make the site heavier to load :p
Better keep it simple with CSS. but yeah, maybe a layout that have photoshop for the effect lovers :p

Will give it a try

- - - Updated - - -

Login panel /

- - - Updated - - -

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- - - Updated - - -

Added account login and account panel ( not finished )

Updated account panel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Now working on creating character, displaying character list with some data.

Update - showing characters on my account and create characters finished

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added admin panel (still not finished, and more accounts views) and sidebar for account

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back