• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Arrow Sprite HELP!

franckle

Reaction score
Good evening, someone who can edit sprite .. could you help me with the following question?

Next .. I created a new sprite of an arrow and already registered everything arrow to the right and etc ... it creates in the game arrow to the right .. but at the time of the tacar leaves the normal arrow .. what would I have to Do to Leave my arrow edited? I already put them from 1 everywhere ... but how am I going to use your cid and where?

Thanks and I await answers: D

Good evening, someone who can edit sprite .. could you help me with the following question?

Next .. I created a new sprite of an arrow and already registered everything arrow to the right and etc ... it creates in the game arrow to the right .. but at the time of the tacar leaves the normal arrow .. what would I have to Do to Leave my arrow edited? I already put them from 1 everywhere ... but how am I going to use your cid and where?

Thanks and I await answers: D
items.otb
tibia.dat
tibia.spr
items.xml

Back