• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ New Attribute

marcoshps11

Reaction score
Hello, i am creating a system to upgrade the items and i need a new attribute:

ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_UPGRADE or ITEM_ATTRIBUTE_LEVEL

this attribute will only get a value that will be fixed in the items.xml and that I can use a function to get this value

how can i create this?

OT version = OTX 1.3

Last edited:
Solution
you'll have to do something similar to what i did here: Feature - [TFS 1.2] Reflection attribute
edit items.h, item.h, items.cpp, item.cpp to add the attribute
player.h, player.cpp, luascript.h, luascript.cpp to get the attribute value on items/total value on a player
then you have to edit the rest yourself wherever the attribute should be used and applied
surprised you haven't read the rules in the 7 years your account has existed
Rules for the Support board
5. Incomplete Problem Description:
- Post as much useful information as possible. If the problem is about something on your server, post the server version and client version. Also always post the errors you get and the scripts with the problems.

you'll have to do something similar to what i did here: Feature - [TFS 1.2] Reflection attribute
edit items.h, item.h, items.cpp, item.cpp to add the attribute
player.h, player.cpp, luascript.h, luascript.cpp to get the attribute value on items/total value on a player
then you have to edit the rest yourself wherever the attribute should be used and applied

Solution
Back