• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New board - Buy & Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score
Hello!

I've been wondering a while now and many people have got infractions because of the selling. So why dont make a new board where you can sell your work or even buy work from other members.

OTLand will not help anybody if you get in trouble (if you get scammed), so it's on your own risk.

Regards,
Andy.

OTLand will not help anybody if you get in trouble (if you get scammed), so it's on your own risk.

Otland never could have helped, still users got scammed, and the rule was made to avoid it.

Thats exactly WHY it's no selling here, you can buy and sell as much as you want on VAPus, or Archez alternative.

Thats exactly WHY it's no selling here, you can buy and sell as much as you want on VAPus, or Archez alternative.

Zooj5MDRJm.png

Not so much things to buy..
I think there will be more things in OTLand because I think there are more members and more people online.

Just suggesting :p

Ye, it reopened like one week ago, used to be plenty of stuff there tho.

:(

VAPus will get big as long as people start actively using it :D

This motivates alot of people to sell/buy more things like donation scripts, war systems, layouts etc while I find that resources should stay free and be accessible. Also it takes more time for us to moderate it since we need to find out if accusations are true or not when we can better spend the time on keeping the forum clean.

Why would you bump a thread that got a post 8 minutes ago?

@topic; Creating a such board would result in alot of scams and I suppose that Talaturen doesn't want scams here. It would be better if they could create a such board and give certain people acces to create threads there, maybe those persons could have a Trusted Mark at their profile or something? It's hard to judge if people is honest or not but still, some people here wouldn't scam if they got the chance.

Why would you bump a thread that got a post 8 minutes ago?

@topic; Creating a such board would result in alot of scams and I suppose that Talaturen doesn't want scams here. It would be better if they could create a such board and give certain people acces to create threads there, maybe those persons could have a Trusted Mark at their profile or something? It's hard to judge if people is honest or not but still, some people here wouldn't scam if they got the chance.

I agree with Saro.

He is a scammer so don't trust this guy.

That board would for sure be filled with "Sell (Random OT) Character"

But anyway, I think this is interesting,
If this would come, I would put the suggestion to sort it up.

Forum - Trade (or) Sell&Buy.
Subforums:
Tibia.com Characters
OT Characters
OT Servers
OT Stuffs (Anything else than a complete ready to go server)
Others (Everything else)

Maybe not like those boards, but something in that way

Wouldn't it lead to alot of scams if OTland doesn't support it?
I wouldn't add it.. the rule is there to protect people.

If you somehow can make it safer, then I guess it'll be good.

Goodluck!

This can be a good and bad idéa since, if you sell or buy you can do it on your own risk, then otland has no harm on them, and Talaturen can just hire a Admin or 2-3 people who handle that forum, in a schedule or if they wanna do random :D, it would be nice if you actually have a real working :D

OP:

I believe OtLand is prohibiting selling/buying in the whole board for a reason. But as far as I know, if you want to sell/buy something, in a reasonable way.. you can do it in the jobs section. [request a service/sell your service]

Not yet. :x

+1

I agree, there would be a reason, that reason could be User Feedback.. If somebody steals their money, then they will be spamming Talaturen forever.

This is what it should be like ::

Buy & Sell

Sticky : Warning Before Buying!

Hello, I wanted to make it clear that Otland.net is not responsible for any money lost or stolen whenever you are buying or selling anything on this board.
All requests for money back will be ignored.

Thanks, Kira

Trades are still going down on OTLand via pms and such. People are advertising sales on their signatures!

Wouldn't it lead to alot of scams if OTland doesn't support it?
I wouldn't add it.. the rule is there to protect people.

If you somehow can make it safer, then I guess it'll be good.

Goodluck!

Yes i can be a big serious problem if tala implent it but you can only make a rule or FAQ if something happens you get scammed its at your own risk to buy and sell here at otland.

Yes i can be a big serious problem if tala implent it but you can only make a rule or FAQ if something happens you get scammed its at your own risk to buy and sell here at otland.

But if it says otland.net doesn't support selling/buying, does it mean that you can just scam because they're not supporting it so it was already "illegal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back