• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New board moderator or a solution...

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
The native chatboard of spanish is going out of control.

It's always spammed by members fights, many of them (members) have violated the OtLand rules, but just because they talk in spanish, any moderator give infractions to them, and our moderators are inactive...

I suggest to add a new board moderator.

Arlianin and Jester are very nice moderators, but they're kind of inactive.

Well, Jester is not inactive at all, but the board is spammed by the way...

Thank You,
//Archez

Very well then. I'll become more active :) Try to pm me the threads you think are considered spam and I'll make sure that they get closed.

Yeaaaaa! You're back again ^_^!

Arlianin said:
threads you think are considered spam

** The nub fights...

Like: "Mi Web, Basada En WoW".

I closed all threads and I already made a thread regarding this. Hopefully, it will be fixed now. I'm fed up with Koarus and Raliuga always fighting and discussing about noobish stuff.

Just being curious... how did you receive those reports? (If you receive them...)

I got a PM from you reporting a few threads. and well, now this thread? Closed all threads in the spanish board.

Back