• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New bot for Tibia!

EvoSoft

Is Da Mapper
Reaction score
Hello!
I know there's alot of bots out there already, but there's something 'bad' about those bots.
They are hard for a 'noob' to customize.
I'm therefore trying to setup a noob-gentle bot.
Now, you may wonder, what's the difference between this bot and all the others?
Well, I've been thinking of some features..
Some of them:
*As I said, easy to customize.
*Anti-bot proof (special way)
*Choice of language (possible)
*Alot more...

Now, there's mainly one thing I want.
A software-developer.
Someone who's experienced in creating softwares.
And possibly a second scripter (as I'm the first).

More information will be given to the accepted applicator(s).

Thanks,

Pandarohoo, there's not too much coding in creating a software (of what I've heard, sorry if it is).
If anything, there's more coding in making it function correctly with the Tibia client.
Still I'm offering 50% of the earnings to the software-developer...
God..

Pandarohoo, there's not too much coding in creating a software (of what I've heard, sorry if it is).
If anything, there's more coding in making it function correctly with the Tibia client.
Still I'm offering 50% of the earnings to the software-developer...
God..

Creating a software > code the bot? what r u gonna do then?

Creating a software > code the bot? what r u gonna do then?

Are you fully retarded? Omg...
I will code the bot to make it function with the Tibia Client.
I will also help the software-developer..
Seriously...

I'd actually like to take part in this, but I only know one language (VB).

We'll talk some, pm me your skype :)

Are you fully retarded? Omg...
I will code the bot to make it function with the Tibia Client.
I will also help the software-developer..
Seriously...

We'll talk some, pm me your skype :)

code the bot to work with the teibia client, doesnt that make u a software developer or wat, pls explain what roles are

code the bot to work with the teibia client, doesnt that make u a software developer or wat, pls explain what roles are
You, my friend, have just now become one of the most retarded persons I know ^^ And I know ALOT of crazy/retarded ppl... Congratiulations!!

I've already started on it with tibiaAPI that supports 8.60.
Well, I was thinking and all-around bot ^^

Well, I dunno how to fit multiple TibiaAPI dlls into the references in my project, since they all have the same features, (e.g. the imports statements: Imports Tibia Imports Tibia.Objects Imports Tibia.Properties Imports Tibia.Util) I have no idea how to make it import that from a specific DLL, and also, I've not been able to find a tibiaAPI that supports 9.83, the latest version of tibia.

Coder should get 90% of earnings, you came up with an "idea" you get 7% since you do nothing as far as I can see and the second coder gets 3%

Why?

The main coder will be creating everything. How the bot runs etc

You still havent answered what you will be doing and what the second coder will be doing, so try answering them first.

And when you've answered that, tell us how. Then maybe more people will be interested.

All I see at the moment is a money hungry kid who has no idea of the work extent this is. "OH Its simple, create program, make it work with Tibia np"

stupid people on these forums

I think if the people that will work on this bot are fine with the earnings and how they will be split, we can all respectfully shut the fuck up and move on with our lives.

Back