• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Business - Needs help with name.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
I'm making a new Business where i live. I wanted to make a Website, and a Store. I just can't think of any good names. I was thinking making it with my name but there is just a lot of Business with my name. I was thinking and though of OTLand should help me out with a great business name. So yea drop the names down below here and may the best name win. I cannot really give out since I don't have noting to give. Only thing that could help you is my Rep?
Thanks,
J. Warner​

Let more come by...

If people wanted to know what i do is Fix PC, Upgrade them, and Sell them.

Last edited:
Pcland, Dark Pc's, Jerry the computah, Computah, Tha computer nation, computers recovery, TechJerry, Jerrynator, The lord of the PCs/computers

Hes not opening a forum lOL hes gonna be in serious business.. well don't give that crap names like "Dark Pc's" wtf

lol just brainstorming, maybe he likes one :p
PC paramedics, Computer doctors, The pc mentallist, robocop, Pc-full, Gyniu Forces, dodoria...
gyniu forces could be like:
Gyniu Forces
Ready to fight for your pc!

I did like the Computer Doctor but... Someone already taken and closed down so they be like o you same person? You own me my money! I can't use wired names but then "old" people won't know what the hell that is... I need something that they see and be like "O, wow a PC Repair shop!." Thanks for your help guys. Anymore thoughts?

Back