• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Changes

Do you agree with the changes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does this mean you think wars are more fun when people are around level 400-500 than 150-250?
I've already repeated myself about this far too many times, but since it hasn't been said in this thread I'll do so again. Since LunarForce is for PVP/war -- we choose to priority what makes PVP/war fun, not the hunting/leveling up aspect. The majority expressed that they enjoy fighting on characters in the level ranges around 150-250 (I don't recall exact numbers, but around that). Lowering the experience rate and making it harder to level up prevents people from achieving higher levels, which is why it's 1x after 400, because we don't want people to level up beyond 400. LunarForce isn't created for people to level up on.

The alternative solution would be to have rolling character resets (perhaps once every month?), because apparently the same kind of people like to jump between servers, especially to new ones because they like wars in the beginning of servers. I don't know how you and your friends who play on LunarForce to level up feel about that though.

Note that this post does not mean that there will be any changes to either ShadowCores or LunarForce - I'm just trying to understand this idea that people want it to be easier to level up on LunarForce.

@Mark People just goes to Lunarforce to kill Necropharus Demodras and Yetis, also POI bosses, and then transfers the money to shadowcores, I've seen more than 10 guys with a noob chart logged on bosses spawns, there is no war on Lunarforce, I know it's not created to exp, but you had 400 online on lunarforce 6 months ago before you updated, now just 80.
All you say is you won't change it, but think about it at least a 0.1%, people that says that war is funniest with lvl 150-250 is because they cant get 400 and they cry xd

@Mark People just goes to Lunarforce to kill Necropharus Demodras and Yetis, also POI bosses, and then transfers the money to shadowcores, I've seen more than 10 guys with a noob chart logged on bosses spawns, there is no war on Lunarforce, I know it's not created to exp, but you had 400 online on lunarforce 6 months ago before you updated, now just 80.
All you say is you won't change it, but think about it at least a 0.1%, people that says that war is funniest with lvl 150-250 is because they cant get 400 and they cry xd

^
is true.

My opinion is.:
1. Reset Lunarforce / transfer all chars to Shadowcore.
2. Lower the exp rate on Lunarforce. Like 250 + exp x1
3. Increase the price for Stone Skin amulets and might rings. Stone Skins should have 1 maybe 2 cahrges.
4. Change the dieng rate at least to 1 lvl with blessings.
5. Advertise Lunarforce new restart. //// Lunarforce will have at least 500 players

Does this mean you think wars are more fun when people are around level 400-500 than 150-250?
I've already repeated myself about this far too many times, but since it hasn't been said in this thread I'll do so again. Since LunarForce is for PVP/war -- we choose to priority what makes PVP/war fun, not the hunting/leveling up aspect. The majority expressed that they enjoy fighting on characters in the level ranges around 150-250 (I don't recall exact numbers, but around that). Lowering the experience rate and making it harder to level up prevents people from achieving higher levels, which is why it's 1x after 400, because we don't want people to level up beyond 400. LunarForce isn't created for people to level up on.

The alternative solution would be to have rolling character resets (perhaps once every month?), because apparently the same kind of people like to jump between servers, especially to new ones because they like wars in the beginning of servers. I don't know how you and your friends who play on LunarForce to level up feel about that though.

Note that this post does not mean that there will be any changes to either ShadowCores or LunarForce - I'm just trying to understand this idea that people want it to be easier to level up on LunarForce.
reset Lunarforce and some changes PLOX

Lunarforce is good has it is. Nothing to change about. The true about why the server has no player sis because they arent there to fight but to get lvls and you know that. Even tho they will never admit .

Shadowcores is a different subjetc. Many teams wont transfer or make char on lunar because there are no players there, wich is their own fault but they cant realize it so lets try to make shadowcores a better ot for wars because i believe its possible to find a balance between rpg and wars .

All you have to do is add a delay on ssa for those who are in war and reduce a little bit the stages of ml and lvl.

Death penalty is ok, dont pay attention what charlovers will sya because they hunt with 8 ppl max when war teams are bringin over 50 players each to servers.

Pretty sure you are awere of what is happening in ambera, there is not even a single ramdom there, all those 1k players are from war teams, they used to be on shadowcores.

We are playing in a ot full of bugs, some people even with lag, just to avoid the boring ava blattles of shadowcores, where a lvl 60 sorcerer can be 30 days on offline trainers and get around ml 130 to spam ues and kill people at lvl 300 with the help of 2 more noobchars.

Hey Mark, In my opinion you should to edit exp on lunarforce from 400 x1 to 250 x1, and make shared back, people wont have big level. People like wars, but they like exp on shared too, so I think the best considerations is to reduction exp stage, but back with shared ;)) Please make a poll.

1. Transfer all lunar chars to shadowcores

2. Reset lunarforce with following changes:

* Remove ssa or give it delay or anything else, but smth has to be done with ssa
* Lower the expierence, should be much lower.. like easy to get 120~ then harder.. and after 180 or so much harder to take levels
* Could maybe add 4 vocation bonus if hunting if the exp is low enough
* remove twist of fate

1. Transfer all lunar chars to shadowcores

2. Reset lunarforce with following changes:

* Remove ssa or give it delay or anything else, but smth has to be done with ssa
* Lower the expierence, should be much lower.. like easy to get 120~ then harder.. and after 180 or so much harder to take levels
* Could maybe add 4 vocation bonus if hunting if the exp is low enough
* remove twist of fate
You can not understand that many do not want to play a ot with ml 1000?

I like lunarforce only need players

You can not understand that many do not want to play a ot with ml 1000?

I like lunarforce only need players

wtf are you talking about mlvl 1000? plz if u brazols with 0 brain cant even read dont bother responding

Just do new "shadowcore" server with lowered stages and more frags for RS (4-5) but there is additional problem to war with guild because many noob chars coming and trying to kill skulls or make red skulls..

That is just MY OPINION

Shadowcores and Lunarforce:

* First of all it needs a fresh start, so reset all accounts.
* Lower the exp stages, loot rate, skills rate.
* Do something about SSA.
* Get some active staff to manage in-game, to ban those who are trapping hunt zones etc.
* Even do you don't do anything about it but still, make it legal for people to make other players red skull, if they're stupid enough to get red skulled like that, then they shouldn't play the game.
* Add new content from RL Tibia, you say you don't want to be completely like RL Tibia, but in some sense you're completely the same by not listening to the community.
* Add exhausted to throwing pots to other people.

Back