• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New continent for world 7

hokai

Reaction score
Hello :) These are some of the stuffs I've mapped for world-7 at the moment. There will be an upcoming ingame teaser WITH explanations and a RPG story. This thread is simply for critisism.
Please rate from 1-10 and also explain why you chose the score you did choose. Thank you.

This is where the evil vampire lord is resting

Fierce dragons has found their new residence in the warm desert

Young adventurers need new weapons forged.

Shop floor 2:

Overview of city:

Wyrm mountain overview:

This is my first desert btw.

Last edited:
Its really nice mapp, But you are using some wrong natures.
Some flower's you used is for water, not for cavs :p

Really thinks all mapp you need patienty to make it, and need to much ideas.
You have nice ideas, and nice patienty, because is an detailed map but I think it have "some error" you dp maybe is "WRONG", be cause lefting some thing, exemple:
{BIG WALL} DP, HANGABLE, DP {BIG WALL}
---------------{SMALL WALL}--------------

Exemple:

-* o *-
- | -
*:depot
-:Wall {big}
|:Small wall
o:location to put item

Nothing special, but I like the last picture :)

gekirah, it can be used for normal grounds/borders, its not limited to water lol.

anyway first pic looks bad in my opinion since there are to big pieces of gravel (guessing auto brush), also all the small stone spammage aswell as the south east part of the mountain, it looks terrible doing it that way, the mountain "borders" dont take more space then the ones you used, so i dont see a reason why not to use them?

pic 2 is to me, atleast, like 5 themes in one, and none of them fit for such a spawn.

pic 3 is fairly ok but the dp has a terrible shape and the grass part outside is not that good looking, you probably wanted it to be symmetrich and all, but imo it was a bad idea. the smith is looking ok though, so does the gypsy stand

7/10

The first one, I don't like the stair to go down. Also the wall looks strange with that two different types.
Nothing to say about the wyrm mountain, but that griffinclaw flower looks bad in there.
I don't really like the city. There's sand in the houses but not out. Too much deco. I would make it bigger if it's going to have a DP (My opinion). The city looks easy to get invaded xD.

Back