• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New dark theme and new posts widget.

Dear members,

Since we were getting a lot of criticism about the current theme and apparently, a lot of people wanted to have a darker theme, I suggested a new theme with a dark color scheme. The new theme was approved by our staff team, which was bought by me a few moments ago. It's the dark version of our current theme so do not expect any big update that you'll have to cope with again. You'll also be given the possibility to switch between the current theme and the new theme through your user settings.

Screenshot:
W1rnRNc.png

You can change which theme you want to be viewing by clicking on the theme's title at the bottom of the forum display here:

gNBxMfl.png

Also, for people who wanted the New Posts widget, it has been added again. You can see at the right side of your screen, while browsing the forum categories.

Yours,
OTLand staff team.

Last edited:
It would be much more awesome if you fix the php code on it. Colors of php code are tiring eyes.

I like it, but the php codes destroy my eyes to read..

PHP:
  removeOnUse = "yes", 
  usableOnTarget = "yes", -- can be used on target? (fe. healing friend) 
  splashable = "no", 
  range = -1, 
  realAnimation = "yes", -- make text effect visible only for players in range 1x1 

multiplier = { health = 1.0, mana = 1.0 } 
} 

config.removeOnUse = getBooleanFromString(config.removeOnUse) 
config.usableOnTarget = getBooleanFromString(config.usableOnTarget)

(Only the users with the dark theme see this lol)

When will the eg. lua tags be done? And about the php tags must be posible to use some if(layout) put the lighter or white background there. Becouse ive tried both can't see shit with the dark one, but "normal-old-version" is normal

Sorry I'b bit late, but well
Can I get rid of all the right column somehow?
It's waste of my precious space :D

OK, so I've found that alternative theme/layout/whateva have option to hide sidebar, gonna check if this link exists somewhere in default ones code (or not, the code isn't even tabbed -.-) but would be nice to have it fixed

I dont mind the white theme during the days and night it brings light to my world! :D

Back