• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign (new designs) XenDesign

Looks great, but in my opinion the "logo" area takes up too much space.

@up: I'm pretty sure he colored them manually, because the + character isn't colored or underlined here.

True, but you wouldn't get the colors that way? :p
hehe its very easy in photoshop :p

@up: I'm pretty sure he colored them manually, because the + character isn't colored or underlined here.
Indeed, the logo is way too big. and it doesn't looks good ;/ same goes for Icons but as he said he are working on, not a big deal to judge it now ;)

Alright then... :p

And yes, the logo area could probably be a bit smaller, but I don't think that would be very hard to make smaller.

Looks good looks good :D The rounded icons just beside the board links are too big in my opinion. And as some people already mentioned, the logo is too big. It's almost taking 1/3 size of the whole layout. Other than that you made a great work :D

Remove the lines, remove the ugly inner shadow and it will look beautiful, keep working on it ;D

The lines are supposed for me to to see where something is going to be.

I also need to make room for a menu bar.

Glowish blue theme: :)

1185-glowblue.png

I need to bow down for u thier, really nice blue color you choose. If i ever battled you in this then you would screw me in all the holes... NICE

Well thank you! I really appreciate it. :D

now the only thing i saw after looking at it a little longer is the thing on the right side (at the search button).

Your trying so sneek in some nationality stunt thier? ;) no but what should it be? screws? flags? balls?

Your designs are getting better and better! :) Why not start trying to make a forum template? :D

As Zoroororororo said before: You're improving. The only thing I dislike with that design is the lines in the navigation bar. Else it's nice :)
8-9/10, dno why 8 but somehow I don't find it worth a 10 :)

Another attempt making a forum design:
This is not finished and I've made it more black/white so I can do that later when I finished the template.

1425-forumdesign534535.png

Back
Top Bottom