• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] Eternal Kingdoms v2 (8.6+) - FIXED Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artii

Seldora.net
Reaction score
Eternal Kingdoms v2 (8.6+) - FIXED Version
As the Eternal Kingdoms map was released without houses and had a few bugs I decided to fix it. I've fixed all the houses, removed all junk inside houses, fixed the bugs, changed the city names, replaced one ugly city with a better one and fixed the shapes around it perfectly. Also almost every door in Eternal Kingdoms map was "locked", I've changed almost every locked door to normal doors. I've been fixing a lot on this map, so if you want to thank me press -> THANKS!

Screenshots
31370909.jpg

60475908.jpg

73204115.jpg

42039015.jpg

36343424.jpg

34959534.jpg

52047268.jpg

75665837.jpg

Here is a small preview of the minimap (the whole map is not visible on this preview)
mapold.png

Here is a small preview of the new city which replaced the old one in the bottom right corner (the whole map is not visible on this preview)
mapnew.png

New City Names:
Aleda
Leafport
Fallen
Selroth
Seldia
Shadow Wood

If you don't have the correct Tibia.spr to open this click HERE
If you don't have the correct Tibia.dat to open this cick HERE

Last edited:
COOL! Thanks, great rep+ for u!

WELL DAMN! Now I finally have to get 8.6 spr/dat on my fresh computer...plx someone link me to them, dont want to install tib!

holy shit, been working on this map and improving it and so on and you release an even better one ;X so much waste of time

Yep slither, that kind of things happends

I've added links to Tibia.spr and Tibia.dat in the first page now.

Too good to be released, but thanks for this.

That's true JDB but I hope everyone can share a piece of what they got so we can work together as a community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back