• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New Evolution Project [Serious Mappers]

doddel

Reaction score
As the topic speaks for itself, we are going to start a new Evolution project. As our currently otserver is going on a dedicated server me and Aearar is starting up another OTserver. This one will be a very serious server with low experience, but the changes will ofcourse be the map. All spells will be same as in realtibia and the lootrate will be quite low. We will not use teleports to the hunting places and we are building in boats, all quests both new quests and old quests that you can find in real tibia.

Now we need some extreme mappers that could offer us some ideas on what we should add in this, and what should be built. Ofcourse you will get payed for this work! This will take a while to build, but when all is finished im sure this server will do good.

We really need someone that is passioned of what you're doing and you need to be really serious about this.If you are interested, please write something about yourself and post some work you've done before.

Team
Doddel
Aearar

The team need
Scripter
Mapper

Applications
Name;
Job you offer/look for;
Contact;
Experience;
Country;
Languages;

Last edited:
Application:

Name; Vincent
Job you offer/look for; Mapper
Contact; MSN/Skype, contact me in-game(Comviq
Experience; 1½ year
Country; Sweden
Languages; Swedish/english/portguese

Hi, I already made a applications for Senior tutor,
but anyways nice a thread on otfans!

Application

Name; Pim
Job you offer/look for; Mapper
Contact; MSN
Experience; 3 years (with long-term breaks)
Country; Holland
Languages; English, Dutch and abit of German

Some screens of my current map:
(The following screens of my map are not ment for showoff, and some of the areas are not finished. Screens are of random areas in my map).

pic4yb.jpg

zaothingy.jpg

cityt.jpg

fierycave.jpg

rook.jpg

desertc.jpg

sternumperhaps.jpg

rotties.jpg

I made the map because several months ago I decided to built an OTs with a friend of mine. After some time we decided it was too much of a hassle and quitted our "developing".
I still map over time, when I feel like it :p
The map is not ment for showoff as earlier mentioned, so the screens are not all too impressing.

Thanks,
Pimmie

Last edited:
Back