• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Extended/Different OTserverlist:otserverworld.net. You can add images and videos+

@Summ thank you pal :)
btw you should msg me when you have time i have interesting proposal :p

Finally found out why offline servers gained +% in uptime... stupid local timezone configuratin... -.-

May i ask why?
Its not like you are going to get any fame on this site
also no offense but nobody will use it since otservlist.org already exists and everyone uses that.

All servers banned by idiot xinn's system will use it.

You've to spread the info about it wider so ppl will actually use it. Tbh it's good to have an alternative open tibia list which is updated frequently, because what otservlist.org has to offer is nothing but ban for spoofing. I'll surely use it on my beta server and put a link to it on my website.

i will spread the info more extensive soon.
But before that i need to add some important features and create an professional desgn(not that crap like its right now).
It took me some days to create clean system, tests for sql injection and other things, sadly i have exams right now so the progres is bit slow.
But im sure in 1 month it will be prefectly compleete.

i hope till then will some servers join, cuz i need more test subjects to optimize the list :D

Next thing i gonna add is a signature image system(like others did, with online count on image and servername). But this one will generate an gif animation, on beginning with the dragon(i made this picture 4 years ago) that i use as my own signature here. its a bit more work for the server to create signatures with online count on animation instead of single image, but this one has like 4 frams so its ok.

its needed to increase the google ranking. Cuz google puts pages that has backlinks from other webpages as first ;)

So if some ppl will use the signature it will count as backlick to the list and increase the pagerank.

I really like this list so far, I literally copy pasted my ad here on otland over to this list and it only took a few seconds to fix a few things such as:
  1. URL links do not allow you to put descriptions on them, once removed their description defaults to "LINK".
  2. Strikethrough text is not supported yet.
  3. Italic text is not supported yet.

I really hope this list makes a difference. The layout pops and every server looks like it has its own space, although this may be a problem once there are thousands of servers in the list. I guess we will need search criteria eventually such as country, map type, version, ect. I would like to do anything I can to help this grow so just PM me if there is something I can do to help spread the word aside from harassing friends to use it!

Thanks for feedback!!! :)
Now i have added the italic and the Strikethrough text aswell ^^
To make the link exactly like its here on otland is bit difficult, and i will add it this way a bit latter :p

Soon there will be possible to create own signature images, with status of the server, it will be great help if users could use them, to generate backlinks to increase page ranking :)
And also it will help alot to keep the disscusion up and tell more ppl about the project.

Update 01.08.2013 (english: 08.01.2013)
Added:
- Strikethrough Text
- Italic Text
- Text-Size
- Underlined Text
- World type(pvp...)
- Map (Rl,Custom...)
- More info on the list
- Some small design elements
- Link in description to serverpage
- I dont remmeber anymore :p

Fixed:
- To make it easier to import things from forums as this one, added more posiblitys to read same command in diffirent ways.
for example: and will bothr be recognized (even trough to pervent sql-injection the " is replaced anyway)

Last edited:
Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 13 in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\wvps178-77-69-200.dedicated.hosteurope.de\otserverworld\seiten\list.php on line 205

Added dynamic meta descriptions - part of title is your servername and description is your short description.
This way the site and your server will be found faster by search engines soon

Test test.... :)=
sig.php

Soon... system to make uptimesignatures from own uploaded images!!!

btw... sorry adding new servers was disabled for 5hours.. i jsut noticed tzhat i have destroyed something :p
its working again!!!

Last edited:
Thank you guys!!!
I must do exams now, but in 3 weeks i will add 3 new fantastic features:
-Content autorating... this way servers with better filled content and description will gain better looking stars on the list
(for example if ppl write more text and add more images)
-Search function with diffirent filters
-The promissed own signature images with serverstatus

And atm let google do its thing, i spend some days to optimice things for google and now first win:
On this query we are on 1st site :p
gj96.jpg

Added custom signature upload!
You can upload own images and even animations, and create signatures for your server(look at my signature, its default signature)

Ye i hope that more ppl will use it :)
i think uploading custom gifs with server status in them could be really usefull instead of using standart borring signatures

Back