• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Extended/Different OTserverlist:otserverworld.net. You can add images and videos+

SirTitan

Reaction score
OtServerWorld - List of private open Tibia servers

Hello dear Ot Community,
(if you like the thing im doing, if u like the list and ideas please keep this post alive, by replaying if you want to give feedback or have other ideas its aswell needed to make it more popular, thanks!)

First, i beg you to not to flame, because im aswell aware that there are many otserverlists
and its meybe late aswell cuz the pupolarity of tibia is going down.

if you dont like anything please post your opinion, whats to improove.

As im doing it for no profit, im doing it to increase "the dying" pupolarity of tibia and our servers.

Introduction
There are many good otserverlists around and as we know there is otservlist.org that we all have been using and WE WILL use in its puprose.
And thanks to xinn for its creation.

But there is one thing that i have noticed:
When you search servers, you see no screenshots, all you see is black text.
There is no way to make colored text or bold texts.
So for most players the only inportant part is the online count...
Cuz tey are too lazy to read the similar looking description over and over again.

Here on otland you have a diffirent view of things, you see in advertising area good description of a server, but you dont see its stats.

So?:

So i have created few days ago another otserver list:
OtServerWorld - List of private open Tibia servers

At the moment the google ranking is bad... you will find the server only on 2th page after typing search queries.
But not too much to espect from an website that has been added few days ago.

The design looks atm like brazilian flag, i dont know how it happend, i jsut played around with colors and after i was finished i noticed thats its similar :p

So what is diffirent?
Pros:
-You can add colored texts, imagelinks and headbanner(listing banner planned aswell)
-You will be able to write comments if the owner allows it, you will have favorite list of servers, and even if server is delted, you will see it in your inactive favorites
(cuz some players searched for servers, where they played once but they have nothing left... and cant find them again...)
-You can add a short description, that is shown in the list itself.
-Soon animated banners in listing

Contras:
-I like the layout of the good old otservlist, cuz you can see more servers per page. But i need for the diffirent purpose the huge boxes for each server.

I will add many things in there, so i would be happy to hear your feedback, and what's to improve. And for server owners, please take 5 min time to add your servers there, cuz there is only one atm.

After some servers are added, i will activete the inactive status check each 5 minutes(Atm im doing it manually to test if bugs occurs).

Thanks you for reading!

P.S. The site is up for 2 days, so i worked on it some time but had not enought time to test everything, some bugs could occur.
Please be patient. And its not final yet, i will add many many more features(Layout will be diffirent aswell)

Updates:

Update 30.07.2013 (english: 07.30.2013)
-Added youtube video tag!

yet a bit dirty, u cant change the frames width/hight and the http: is needed and no short form is possible, will be improoved soon!

- Fixed some bugs, and 5% less ugliness
- The serverstatus check is now automaticly made every 5 min.
- Anti uptimekiller in case if serverstatus got checked when server is restarting and cant send statusmessage (Cuz its cruel if you loose uptime when you do daily restart on your server)
It means if server is marked as offline only after next check he really will be shown as offline if nothing has changed since then.
- Awaiting status(also extra list), if server has been added, is online but the statusmessage is empty(usually when server refuses connection because admin dident put it public yet)

Update 01.08.2013 (english: 08.01.2013)
Added:
- Strikethrough Text
- Italic Text
- Text-Size
- Underlined Text
- World type(pvp...)
- Map (Rl,Custom...)
- More info on the list
- Some small design elements
- Link in description to serverpage
- I dont remmeber anymore :p

Added dynamic meta descriptions - part of title is your servername and description is your short description.
This way the site and your server will be found faster by search engines soon ;)

Fixed:
- To make it easier to import things from forums as this one, added more posiblitys to read same command in diffirent ways.
for example: and will bothr be recognized (even trough to pervent sql-injection the " is replaced anyway)

Design edited a bit

Update 26.08.2013
BACK AGAIN

-Changed design, no more eye cancer
-Increased status read tries
-Added listbanners

We keep getiong up on google search :)
09l1.jpg

Another win 06.08 on first page of this search query!!! :D
gj96.jpg

Examples how it can look:
Phiadaria Server: (Nice head banner )
bgk5.jpg

Years of Decay server: (Good looking images and map)
nspy.jpg

09eq.jpg

Titanium World Server: (Youtube-video and animated images)
x096.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
May i ask why?
Its not like you are going to get any fame on this site
also no offense but nobody will use it since otservlist.org already exists and everyone uses that.

Hi SirTitan! It's nice u try create a new serverlist and all we can hope for is that it will be used alot more than otservlist.org but at the moment i don't see how players will find otserverworld.com. Also i couldn't really check layout or anything since the homepage is down :p
The real hard part is advertising it and im not sure how u gonna let everyone know about it thats using otservlist.org now

Last edited:
@Awesomedudei: i answered it alredy up there :p
But again: The reason is, the ppl are lazy to read, and because of this many pleasers go play league of legends, isntead of searching new tibia servers.
Because to find one u need to read, and without text decoration and images ist the pain in the ass. :(
I like or better to say i love otservlist, but for some reason its missing some features that are important especially fpr custom servers.
Rl maps are rl maps in msot cass but its hard to sell ur custom stuff if ppl need to read 2 pages black text without images.

@Nevalopo
My dear friend, also its all about google :)
otserverworld.net, contains search term in its name: "ot server" that are used often when ppl are searching ots(google shows sites with search terms that are in the doman names before sites that has not them in the name), and i will also buy other domains that contains search words and link them to the list.
For beginning we need to get some servers there...
So we can test out and improove. And i will do anything to increase the page ranking.

Last edited:
You asked for opinions and what to improve,
You can start of by scratching the whole design of your current website,
It does not look in anyway professional and all i can think of is Brazil.

The Font sizes are something that i would call ehm Gottochblandat. (not good)
The background is all green and litteraly split in half with another green.

the layout can look better ofcourse but i understand its not done yet.
Also a good thing is the pictures that you can add ofcourse, Especially for those people who do not use or know otland forum.

BUT I BEG YOU: BAN EVERY DOWNLOAD/RUN SERVERS!
OR ATLEAST SPLIT THEM SO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT TO SEARCH.

also a search system would be a good idea
for example a server name you know or some specific things you want like X client or whatever...

And i have bad luck today, my hosting company doing some changes today...Why must this happen when i introduce something? :,-/ so the site may be down today sometime...

- - - Updated - - -

@Awesomedudei ur right the design is not good atm, but i was working on the functions to start earning google page rank as fast as possible.
I will change many things, and about the current colors, it just happend :)
And no, im not trying to become famous, there are enought ppl out there who knows me.
Im doing it to bring diffirence to otservers, im also not doing anything agains otservlist, i like otservlist(i also paid there huge ammount of money over years, not only for my own interest but also to keep the site up), but the both listings have diffirent purpose, on otservlist, you see clean view of each server on the list, with minimal ammount of information. You got better overview of more server there, but on my site i want to expand the view for each server, you will see less servers per page, but u can also add improoved information and screens of server there, and with a link u can post the given information on any place, you dont need in future to post the same info on all the forums/sites. Just give link of your server on my listing and this should be enought.
But those are ideas.
The site is in alpha state...
There are still missing things, and some functions are not perfect.
But i will keep working, on advanced functions and on the design.

@Lagmacun
I can not exclude any servers if they are open tibia servers.
But your idea is good.
I could add rating system to the list.

Users could rate servers with 5 stars but diffirent aspects. Like you have it on ebay or other platforms.

for example:

Originality <stars> //download n run servers would get less there.
Events <stars>
Staff fairness <stars>

and so on...

And yes i will add a search system, but atm its not needed cuz the list is allmost empty :(
And i could also add the sort by stars thingy.

---------------------
Atm we need to bring the list alive!
And im also working on better way to parser serverstats, cuz when there are 20000 servers in database it could cuse lagg.
And i want to make status refresh each 30 sec if possible(you can not check the status too often cuz ur ip got locked by server, but its posible if you use diffirent servers for the task), but restarting servers will have time where they wont be rated as offline servers, to not loose uptime because server was restarting at the time the request was send.

Last edited:
What I would like to see is more customized search, such as like real map, evo maps, etc...and also an option that when you're searching something, it will search the description not just the sever name.

@Zasranets Heya dude :)
Sure, as i mentioned i dident added search yet cuz the list is allmost empty yet.
This why no search is added yet.
But i will focus on functions.

There its possible to add the short description, as can be seen on the list itself. "Diablo-like server! Boss.monsters..."
So should i add search function to parse the short description???

Yeah that way if someone wants to look for a custom server, they can just type in "custom" and any server descriptions with custom will come up and then there you go!

I'm loving the idea and already registered my Server there - of course the text requires some more editing :)
Having a pretty good search is important, but maybe you could also add a small button for a map preview.

This would offer players looking for different servers the chance to check if it's a real map or a custom designed one first.

Keep up the good work! :)

~~~~Lord Hepipud~~~~

@To those asking for the reason of another server list: Why do we need a direct copy of Tibia 100000000000^1000 times????

Good idea, it doesn't seem like otservlist get's much love except banning and unbanning servers all day.
Maybe you could only show information which fit in a single line and toggle more information showing below that line when clicked.

You should change layout, but besides that it's awesome! I'll surely use it when my own project is done. :)

Thank you guys, im glad you like it , except the desing :p!!!
Im keeping workin on the list :)

There are allredy some servers where admins put efort to use the features of the list, thanks!

- Fixed some bugs, and 5% less ugliness :)
- The serverstatus check is now automaticly made every 5 min.
- Anti uptimekiller in case if serverstatus got checked when server is restarting and cant send statusmessage (Cuz its cruel if you loose uptime when you do daily restart on your server)
It means if server is marked as offline only after next check he really will be shown as offline if nothing has changed since then.
- Awaiting status(also extra list), if server has been added, is online but the statusmessage is empty(usually when server refuses connection because admin dident put it public yet)

Thanks again for your interest!

Back