• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua New faction and worshiping system

Alcyone

Reaction score
Hello, OTLand!
I'm having a great problem here: First of all, I'd like to implement a faction system and a worshiping system on my OTS. I'm new to scripting and I get lost pretty easily.
First, I'll explain what I'd like to implement:
Faction system: When you create your character, you decide to which faction you want to belong when you choose which city you want to live in. If you kill someone of your faction, everything is as regular tibia, but if you kill someone that belongs to the enemy faction, you get rewards like more exp or loot.
Worshiping system: Here, players will be able to choose between worshiping a deity or not (there are several deities). When you worship a deity, if you follow his/her orders, you'll get rewards, but if you don't or you decide to stop worshiping him/her or worship some other deity, you'll be punished by that deity.

Now, in the SQL database I've placed a command that creates two more tables: faction and religion, with default value = 0. That's all I've done that I'm sure it works.

I don't know how to change the values from the game, or making the server give more exp or more loot when you kill someone of the other faction.
What should I do? I really need help with this.

Thanks for reading and helping, it'll be greatly appreciated :D

This is me trying to figure out what to do for the last 2 weeks:
BcrSnxX.png

Back