• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New graphics card

yeah lol, but i dont find any spot to place that shit, and in the tutorial it dont stand anything about it ,d

Na i dont have it connected yet, dont find any space for it

i think so, but i dont have any matching place to put it in the cables,,

you may need adapters to make your SATA power plugs into IDE power plugs, so you have a place to plug in your graphics card power supply.
if this is the case, they are very cheap, so nothing to worry about.

in your computer is a power supply.

PS480X2-unit.jpg

coming from the power supply is plugs, the ones we care about right now are either

IDE
images

or SATA
sata-hard-drive-power-cable-connector.jpg

or a combination of both (most likely)

these cables usually go to hard drives or CD drives.

how many of the plugs shown in the above pictures are not in use (not plugged into anything) and which kind are they?

(tell us the number of SATA plugs and the number of the IDE plugs are currently plugged into nothing)

I have the black ones, 2 of them are not inuse. But i need the white on first pic to make it fit

this is what youre looking for

41Ca-1mapML.jpg

its called
15 Pin SATA Male to 4 Pin IDE Female
also called
15 Pin SATA Male to 4 Pin Molex Female
they are the same thing.

they are 5$ each + free shipping at this link - you will need 2.
Amazon

however you may want to check bestbuy before ordering these, so you dont have to wait on shipping

also ordering from walmart might be a better idea than amazon.
6.50 each + free shipping (it ships to the walmart store nearest you) and will only take 7 days max.
Walmart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom