• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster New HIGH EXP evolution needs STs/GMs

I don't understand how I am lying about my age.. and I am as qualified as any-one else. You are probably some 15 year old trying to act mature on a forum.

Ofcourse you don't lie Check the posts you say 19,22,24
I bet your just 9 ;)

C'mon.. use common sense.. since when can a 9 year old type like an adult. Use your brain man. That comment just made you even more stupid in my eyes.

When i was 9 i wrote better than you..
Wait i still write better than you ;)

http://otland.net/f61/harry-potter-online-custom-project-team-needed-117960/index2.html#post1167709
You could see The Man wrote your orignial Age In the quote under you But you edited it after mac told you
sqkz2h.png

289fzo.png

Same As
http://otland.net/f61/rl-map-looking-team-111815/#post1111665
The person underneeth you Had your original Age before you edit it ;)
Who now is the failure ;)
PWNT

You obviously don't because you act like an eighth grader.. regardless I am done feeding the trolls.

You still lie Even with 100% prove
And yes im in eight Grade but im more more mature I don't lie about my Age
I'm 13
What about you? 19 or 22 or 23? Please tell me ;)

You double worded, consult your english teacher. You also spelled PROOF wrong. If you want to know my age read my application.

Nop ;)
My English is Excellent
And i dont know your Age
Since you write 19,22,23
You still brag about it
Go die ;)

First tell me why you are lying about your age
Secondly Don't act cool No one loves you
And too answer your next question
Yes,Many people loves me
the screenshots Was just a proof to show you,that you are an Mentally Retarded

You keep running from Questions
Answer it first
Oh wait no..Your just a noob

@abreak. You're just talking shit right now. RushCrush have tried to get an answer out of you, but you still doesn't answer. So, How old are you?
You've once said you were 19, another time you were 22 and then you were 24, if you gonna lie about your age, use the same age everytime otherwise it won't work.

Polish people really get on my nerves.

^ There's your answer.

You also, turned this mans peaceful thread about hiring staff into a flaming thread. All I can say is move your ego out of the way. Neither of you are cool, neither of you can speak English very well, and neither of you are civil.

Polish people really get on my nerves.

^ There's your answer.

You also, turned this mans peaceful thread about hiring staff into a flaming thread. All I can say is move your ego out of the way. Neither of you are cool, neither of you can speak English very well, and neither of you are civil.

Let me see if I get this right, you lie about your age because polish people get on your nerves? Makes no sense to me. All I wanted to achieve with my first post was to inform everyone that you're a lying scumbag and I made the thread creator a big favor, hopefully nobody will ever hire you again. And why did you even brought up my english skills, they have nothing to do with this thread and english isn't even my native language which explains why it isn't perfect. About me not being civil, I got one very simple rule. Be polite to me and I'll be polite to you, simple as that.

Name : Alexander Johnsen
Languages : Swedish, Norwigian and English
Experience : Been playing evo, servers for a bit the last 3 months, picked up on a few things. Also, I've mapped for a few servers, started my own project it went great. But my hoster had to quit so i didn't bother finding a new one.
Why Should We Pick You : (At Least 10 Sentences Long) 1: You need staff, and I have good experience, I can't only help out in game, I could also help out with maps, and do some scripting.
2: in my project I mapped, scripted, well i did everything exept host the project.
3: I won't take any cash from you guys, I come free.
4: I'm very often online, and when I'm online I am always doing something server related, well almost.
5: I don't have anymore arguments.

Name : Karim
Languages : English,French,Arabic
Experience : iam scripter and i have been scriting from about 20 month and i was god in many server last one from 3 days
Why Should We Pick You :Cuz i have experience with Xml,Lua and i have been scripting from 20 month and i think thats enough :)

Back