• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters
Yet this Server wasnt made for rpg at all.. the point of this server is war.. if you dont like it ill repeat myself.. go transfer ur useless chars to shadow and have fun doing quests all day and bot some spawn with 10 ppl and shared exp

Of course you need to level up to get strong.. but who the fuck wants lvl 400s run around with ssa in battles? Right now its so easy to get lvl 350 which is way to high already for proper wars. I bet most of u started tibia like 1-3 years ago xd

Yet this Server wasnt made for rpg at all.. the point of this server is war.. if you dont like it ill repeat myself.. go transfer ur useless chars to shadow and have fun doing quests all day and bot some spawn with 10 ppl and shared exp

Of course you need to level up to get strong.. but who the fuck wants lvl 400s run around with ssa in battles? Right now its so easy to get lvl 350 which is way to high already for proper wars. I bet most of u started tibia like 1-3 years ago xd

Im a player of 2004 LOL

I guess you don't want that level 400...because??It's hard to kill?
As I said to you too

Go find a otserver where acc is 1/1 and you get 200 chars level 300 ready to war
This is an enforced server but also is a RL Map server where you have quests and need to UP level manually or bot...there's people who don't have bot(I have lol)so they need to up manually...and your entire team bot levels weekly and think that's fair

I won't go to shadowcores...I don't want to get injust when I kill someone lol, also I want to war, and also I want to exp and also I want to do quests, and also I want to get friends

If I wanted only war...I would go to that server where acc is 1/1 too...LoL

you is retarded ? it is not possible....
will play server with 500 players, war map ab, carlin 24/07 fullll < 0 rpg
we want changes on LunarForce, because will we play here, and we want only one change.
is not by this change that everyone is rpgsita

you and your friends do not play LunarForce, shut up and leaves of the forum
@#OLDTIBIANO FROM FLORIDA HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3 HU3

Last edited:
retarded of story here is you
look at the crap that you and your "friends did with LuNarForce 80 players on.. gtz retarded
mark will not make other server.. you is retared !!!?
I will not answer again the shit that you talk

@Mark when will have some change?

Tell all the teams that you believe would start playing here to do so now, and if I see a significant increase in the players over the upcoming days I'll create a poll about adjusting the shared experience bonus to be higher than it is now. Until then, I don't see them as potential LunarForce players.

Tell all the teams that you believe would start playing here to do so now, and if I see a significant increase in the players over the upcoming days I'll create a poll about adjusting the shared experience bonus to be higher than it is now. Until then, I don't see them as potential LunarForce players.

Awesome solution, by this way we will see if the teams really wanna to play here too :)

@Mark creates an official poll and everyone will give their opinions and let's vote
I'm absolutely sure have 4 teams 150+ players
change expshared for a week and will see the result

they will not want to play

change only expshared
If you do not make this change, the average online is 60 players max 130 players
@Mark you making this change for a week, who wins is you and you lose nothing LuNarForce are dead, you have nothing to lose with this change, you will win

Last edited:
@Mark creates an official poll and everyone will give their opinions and let's vote
I'm absolutely sure have 4 teams 150+ players

they will not want to play

change only expshared
If you do not make this change, the average online is 60 players max 130 players
@Mark you making this change for a week, who wins is you and you lose nothing LuNarForce are dead, you have nothing to lose with this change, you will win

do u read? And again you are crying about exp share...that obviously tells us your motives noobs. You wont even dare to come for a week before he does any changes to prove you are fighters(pvp enforced ot). Stay at shadowcores lol

do u read? And again you are crying about exp share...that obviously tells us your motives noobs. You wont even dare to come for a week before he does any changes to prove you are fighters(pvp enforced ot). Stay at shadowcores lol
I play LunarForce retarded
this change is for others to see and start playing again
LunarForce is deposit of botters
Xabor and u friends online for kill bosses..no have team active.. have very boots... u leader reapzar tankzar bot 2 ek on sea serpent 24/07 LunarForce is dead

any change they do he will not lose anything, LunarForce has 80 players online, you can not see ?

DINO you not plays LunarForce, shut up and leaves the forum
you live in the forum, get out of this shit, you not playing LunarForce

To have fun on lunarforce you don't need to be highter than lvl 250. or 200.
If you're so such a pro come find some good leaders Example like Navid WHO NOT PLAYING FOR FRAGS LIKE VEZIV ACCEPT WM 1k FRAGS GO LINE UP DESERT MAKE 10 FRAGS AND GO AFK SNEAK 80% of the frags.
its not about the exp shared if u wanna have fun fking bot any spawn by no time to fking 250 and go war with ur fking team instead of complaining "REDUCE THE LVL " MAKE BACK THE EXP SHARED" WHY MADE THIS UPDATE"
so fking retarded really you guys suuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk a dickkkkkkkkkk

I play LunarForce retarded
this change is for others to see and start playing again
LunarForce is deposit of botters
Xabor and u friends online for kill bosses..no have team active.. have very boots... u leader reapzar tankzar bot 2 ek on sea serpent 24/07 LunarForce is dead

any change they do he will not lose anything, LunarForce has 80 players online, you can not see ?

DINO you not plays LunarForce, shut up and leaves the forum
you live in the forum, get out of this shit, you not playing LunarForce

Do you know how to read? if so read what mark said

p.s Xabor is not "my team" and reapzar doesnt lead any team. Please learn a little about the server you are playing because you sound stupid. BTW your name on lunarforce? Besides where were you when we were fighting battles everyday?

To have fun on lunarforce you don't need to be highter than lvl 250. or 200.
If you're so such a pro come find some good leaders Example like Navid WHO NOT PLAYING FOR FRAGS LIKE VEZIV ACCEPT WM 1k FRAGS GO LINE UP DESERT MAKE 10 FRAGS AND GO AFK SNEAK 80% of the frags.
its not about the exp shared if u wanna have fun fking bot any spawn by no time to fking 250 and go war with ur fking team instead of complaining "REDUCE THE LVL " MAKE BACK THE EXP SHARED" WHY MADE THIS UPDATE"
so fking retarded really you guys suuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk a dickkkkkkkkkk

its ok bro they have no pvp and dont know how to play the game :p they wanna bot with shared exp til lvl 400+ xd

Do you know how to read? if so read what mark said

p.s Xabor is not "my team" and reapzar doesnt lead any team. Please learn a little about the server you are playing because you sound stupid. BTW your name on lunarforce? Besides where were you when we were fighting battles everyday?
batles? u're funny xd

shut up retarded

why because you keep talking on forum? you do not play LunarForce
you spamm me noob and bla bla bla.........
Dino believe me, your pvp level is of Venezuelan..... SHUT UP
the changes that I and others are asking is for us to want to play here
i not stayed in forum 24/07 discussing battles and wars etc. etc. ...
if you do not play LunarForce, do not stay here spammmm the forum like a retard
want to discuss idea who will play LunarForce after new changes

@Mark
make new changes, or LunarForce will stay with 60 players max 90 ...

50 players full bot afk

we are awaiting responses

told u before im not american.. i am in the netherlands right now and I also live in europe.. its k

id rather be american tho than a br like u :D go take lvl 400 and fight with ssa pvp master

This is why Mark doesnt listen to you. You are waiting for a response when he already gave you it. You are part of the players that I explained in my first reply. The educated, immature, little kids with who it is impossible to have a conversation with.

Goodluck

Back