• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New idea to Lunarforce!

Signed?

• Yes!

Votes: 80 70.8%
  • No!

Votes: 33 29.2%

• Total voters

Brubrurusher

Reaction score
I played Lunar before that change of experience, and most of the teams that played there, stopped playing because of change in the party system ...

I do not claim the xp server, but could by the party system as it was before! The server is too empty, I'm sure that would change the system to equal the party of shadowcores, many teams would return to the Lunar!

If you liked, write a "signed".

fucking br shit mass vote in this stupid thread nothing will be changed if you can't exp without shared go shadowcores its not server for rpg players u damn cunt

closed

mass retard from poland/swedish spam post.

@udarac stfu

all u guys send msg all fucking day in this shit, calling lunarforce dedek, when brs come to trying be fun with warmodes not same like retards from u country to make #pingforwin u spam this forum?

him just trying make a guild and fighting like a man at same condition u start to play.

@Shleder
who going away at gray island when team start fighting, calling others rpg? never seen

No thanks. EXP at the minute is very very easy even in shared EXP. The server only became empty because of all of the char lovers that went to shadow to continue team hunting and shit without a small disadvantage. They probably got mad about the levels as well, you guys need to stop crying about everything and just play the god damned server.

@Ploodriny

Nobody gives a shit about you brazilians, we dont want everyone to be level 300+ as before. Go transfer to shadow if you wanna rpg with shared exp bonus. I can tell you to 100% it wont be changed. Mark will tell you aswell to transfer to Shadowcores. This is pvp enforced you dipshit, nobody cares about warmode.. also we dont have any pingwars right now.

Cya on Shadowcores.

@Ploodriny

Nobody gives a shit about you brazilians, we dont want everyone to be level 300+ as before. Go transfer to shadow if you wanna rpg with shared exp bonus. I can tell you to 100% it wont be changed. Mark will tell you aswell to transfer to Shadowcores. This is pvp enforced you dipshit, nobody cares about warmode.. also we dont have any pingwars right now.

Cya on Shadowcores.

Yet ur whole team is 300

@Ploodriny

Cya on Shadowcores.

Ye, and I don't care about you Poland with a retarded face and a Orc language, u got nopinngers anymore bcs everyone stopped play that shit and going to shadowcores fighting in ground vs 100 enemys(50 random players )

Use ur brain we just need get fast lvls to fighting , we start from begin, we don't exp 350 and back 290 when exp changes. Like you team.
So don't be a full retar and try to understand

Back