• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New-Island

rockydog

.:°/Hobby-mapper\°:.
Reaction score
Hi again there!

Been working on some detailing training, how do I do on this one??
zkfudh.jpg

Please Feedback!

i fink it looks great put too much whit wood pices like 12-13 make other stuff if u want search ur whole mapeditor around for stuff and put out and see what works and what not bether too make a realy detailed then un detailed so if u fink okay thats too much u can just pcik something away and when ur mapping something u feel like that is okay need nomore ther so plxx try too use less wood pices another i can say ur mpping looks great if u gonig too make it cooler u can make instead of water lava make the ground too something else to and u can put fire out on the broken walls and som lava around like hell castel it could bee 1 room of poi whit hellhounds and hellfighters maybee /BaZZe

I agree with Guadostar, it's too repetitive. But keep on practicing! :)

Same as the guy above.
If you didn't put so much equal items, it would looks better.
But keep practicing, and you'll get what you really want.

Yours, Tprocheira

@ Guadostar yea it need a mountain but the island looks great for a whole map because when it's an island if u put skeletons or gouls it will look horrible

Back