• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New look?

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hey I'm sure there have been atleast a few threads like this but maybe Talenturan or the other web page designers that mod this site could maybe upgrade it abit and make it look nicer? I personally think it could attract more users than just guests.

I think it looks pretty good, its simple and straight to the point, no point changing what is already good :)

however, having maybe an option in each user settings to choose which skin to use(from a set list) wouldn't hurt, but I don't really think its needed :p

I think it looks pretty good, its simple and straight to the point, no point changing what is already good :)

however, having maybe an option in each user settings to choose which skin to use(from a set list) wouldn't hurt, but I don't really think its needed :p

I agree about your opinion and for the idea about the user settings would allow those who want to change change, but wouldn't it be better to make a newer look for default and if they want simple what it is now then revert back via user settings?

I don't think a change of template would be necessary.. :p

I agree with scarlet, should be more skins to chose from :p Although the default is nice.

I'm just saying because it's been like this since before I registered. I'd just kinda like to see abit of change (other than marketplace). But if they don't want to then by all means. I just wanted to bring up something I wanted to see if it would happen.

The only thing i love about this forum that i can't find in another forum is the layout and the look

As scarlet said it's simple :)

I'm just saying because it's been like this since before I registered. I'd just kinda like to see abit of change (other than marketplace). But if they don't want to then by all means. I just wanted to bring up something I wanted to see if it would happen.

The design was changed when we updated to vBulletin 4 in August 2010.

I agree about your opinion and for the idea about the user settings would allow those who want to change change, but wouldn't it be better to make a newer look for default and if they want simple what it is now then revert back via user settings?
Well before this theme, we had galaxy theme which it never got an update to this version of the forum :(.

But this design is based on it and it still looks good, I mean, I'm not bored of it yet.

I remember it being the same since before I registered.

0KMip.png

mYEBF.png

Well, I think you're right. I can't spot the difference.

@Hani
mYEBF.png

Why does it say 'Welcome Znote'?

@topic
I think there should be a new [optional] one added

Because I am the one taking that snapshot back in the days.

I like this one. Simple, clean & modern. Nothing more is needed.

If you don't like it, create your own forum with your own skin and just link it to Otlands threads automatically.
Of course, the threads will still be Otlands theme :( But you can't have everything!

i like this one. Simple, clean & modern. Nothing more is needed.

If you don't like it, create your own forum with your own skin and just link it to otlands threads automatically.
Of course, the threads will still be otlands theme :( but you can't have everything!

but i don"t wanna!!

Back