• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team New map project!

*How old are you? 16

*Where do you live? Orlando, Florida

*How long have you been mapping? 1 month

*What languages to do you speak? English

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Of course.

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? I'm not saying you really "should" because I am a new mapper. But if I was chosen, I would dedicate all my time and effort to the project. It will also be a fantastic learning experience for me. I look forward to a reply from you.

*How old are you? - Im 20 Years old

*Where do you live? - Im from lisbon , portugal

*How long have you been mapping? - Started 4 years ago

*What languages to do you speak? - English , portuguese and spanish

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! - Yes

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? - You should choose me if you like Rpg maps , i can create quite good ones

Told you so ;). His own project o_O, sounds epic.

Ye, got kinda a solo thingy going on :) Just need a scripter ;D, if any good scripter reads this, haha, feel free to pm me if you would like to help me ;D

abusing your thread! abuse ftw!

*How old are you? 16

*Where do you live? Orlando, Florida

*How long have you been mapping? 1 month

*What languages to do you speak? English

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! Of course.

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? I'm not saying you really "should" because I am a new mapper. But if I was chosen, I would dedicate all my time and effort to the project. It will also be a fantastic learning experience for me. I look forward to a reply from you.

Sorry, we're full. :)

*How old are you? - Im 20 Years old

*Where do you live? - Im from lisbon , portugal

*How long have you been mapping? - Started 4 years ago

*What languages to do you speak? - English , portuguese and spanish

*Did you read the Rules and Information?! - Yes

*Why should I pick you as a member of the team? - You should choose me if you like Rpg maps , i can create quite good ones

Team full, sry mate :)

epic team till i saw Ilussion lol, any ways GL and HF.

Comparing him to the other candidates and it's obvious how he has the most potential. I'm sure over the course of the next few weeks his skill will improve greatly.

Lol Croly or Prest, or even i do better maps lolz. but well as i said gl and plz neon dont quit :/ i want an decent map ;C

Well! I'll write myself an application even though I haven't done anything in mapping for a while.

How old are you?
At this very moment I'm 18 years old, born in 1993 so I'll eventually turn 19.

Where do you live?
I'm from the middle-part of Sweden.

How long have you been mapping?
I am not quite sure about years, but probably since 2008 or something. I actually think you got more knownledge about that than I do. ^.^

What languages to do you speak?
I most certainly speak English and Swedish. Not gonna list up the languages I study in school, they're still "under construction".

Did you read the Rules and Information?!
No, was I supposed to? :O

Why should I pick you as a member of the team?
I'm not saying you should, it's all about priority. You should pick me IF you think that I can come to give this project something useful. If you think that my skill in mapping is enough to participate in this mapping project, then include me. If you however think I wont be able to participate, then just deny my application.

P.S.
I'm able to host a test-server. My network connection is 100/10 mb/s. Speedtest results is available if that's needed.

EDIT: Ouch, full team + not too good friendship with some of the members might not help me out on this one :D

@Ghost, Not necessarily, what happens if you get hit by a bus the day before you turn 19 :eek:!! then you die at 18. aint no turning 19 from being hit by a bus xD

Back