• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New moderators!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the applications, it has been interesting to read most of them and it wasn't an easy task to pick the new moderators... but after having the recruitment board open for a month it was just about time.

The new moderators are:
  • Archez - OpenTibia, Community and Art Showoff
  • Cybershot - OpenTibia
  • Don Daniello - Community Chatboards (with extra focus on the Polish board)
  • PAXTON - OpenTibia, Community Chatboards and Miscellaneous
  • Red - OpenTibia, Art Showoff and Miscellaneous
If you posted an application and didn't get any feedback, it doesn't necessarily mean that you were denied. We just don't want to appoint too many moderators at the same time, so it is possible that we will recruit you later if we feel that we need more staff members.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Congratulations to you guys !!
I'm a bit dissapointed, but the only one I'm blaming, is myself for not being experienced enough. So, better luck next time for both me and all others.
As well, I've got doubts about Red, but I'm not against him at all, just having some doubts. But I wish him the very best wishes as well, of course. I'm still going to keep doing my best to provide all my support that I can give you, even though I'm not a moderator of course ! ;)

Thanks for me, and congratulations again!
Your sincerely,
Siramix!

Hey, congratulations everybody

Goodluck next time, Congratulations to all new mods ;) we wanna see you with the green name soon :)

gratz!
Congratulations to you guys !!
I'm a bit dissapointed, but the only one I'm blaming, is myself for not being experienced enough. So, better luck next time for both me and all others.
As well, I've got doubts about Red, but I'm not against him at all, just having some doubts. But I wish him the very best wishes as well, of course. I'm still going to keep doing my best to provide all my support that I can give you, even though I'm not a moderator of course ! ;)

Thanks for me, and congratulations again!
Your sincerely,
Siramix!
u mad

Last edited:
thanks guys :p

Time for a cleanup! Too bad I really liked the old color better. :(

awww, great to all news mods =D

My apply:

DECLINED OUW :(

Congratz, can't wait to see my name in yellow...nvrmnd...most mods get pissed on already anyway...

Yup, OTLand hasn't changed their ways, half of them cannot produce a fluent English sentence.

Congratulations to all who got promoted!

Status
Not open for further replies.