• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New mods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Well i think we sude trade old mods that are mostly inactive to new mods
MODs i think sude still be here
__
Talaturen
Kiper
Empty
Gesior.pl --good scripter++
--New mods from last post by tala

You have no idea who is active or inactive around here. Even tho they might not post very much, 99% of all the mods are still active moderating. This kind of post should not be made by a normal user, as you have no way of telling anything about activity. I rarely post nowadays, but I still moderate a bunch.

yes l know.... but there sude be new once some that not power abuse

Only 4-6 of the staff members are 100% active and that's enough.. There are no need for more staff members!

Archez is not in-active. He's just posting that much anymore.

Most of us probably started with school. And as Empty said, normal users can't see which actions the moderators preform, so you will need to look on the profiles and check the" Last Activity" to see if anyone is inactive.

Nonetheless if you want us to moderate posts/threads then just report those that are violating and we will take care of it.

We don't powerabuse :C
Maauhauhauahu

Watch on are power abuser 2009 Copy Right

joke haha but some did like otfa*s he baned me for taking 1400 swe cash for my deleting -.-

Most of us probably started with school. And as Empty said, normal users can't see which actions the moderators preform, so you will need to look on the profiles and check the" Last Activity" to see if anyone is inactive.

Nonetheless if you want us to moderate posts/threads then just report those that are violating and we will take care of it.

well the most active are the one you see on forum some i never se the pl guy ns... hes like on 1 day per week?

well the most active are the one you see on forum some i never se the pl guy ns... hes like on 1 day per week?

Well you apparently have problems understanding what Empty posted. Our work here is not to spam every possible topic.

Last edited:
but helping not be inactive ....

i think a mod that are here to report all players that are saying noob and stuffs... not to be offline and check aroud on other acc....

Watch on are power abuser 2009 Copy Right

joke haha but some did like otfa*s he baned me for taking 1400 swe cash for my deleting -.-

Welcome to OtLand. This is not otfans.

if they dont wanna be on otland why have a mod? and yes they can but not good img for a mod to be offfline 24/7...

lol??? if this "was" otfans i woudent be here...

I'm not online very often anymore, yet you think I should stay? Just because you PM me with thread-updates and I update the threads. I think if you'd PM any other global moderator they'd do it right away as well.

i think a mod that are here to report all players that are saying noob and stuffs... not to be offline and check aroud on other acc....

Report players? Moderators can take immediate actions and we don't have players here...we have users. They're allowed to be offline because they are free to do whatever they wish. If they're offline beyond the maximum amount allowed then they'll receive a warning/dismissal.

if they dont wanna be on otland why have a mod? and yes they can but not good img for a mod to be offfline 24/7...

lol??? if this "was" otfans i woudent be here...

I guess you want new mods so you can be picked yourself. I told you that some moderators use invisibility, they can't be found on the online list but I guess you're too ignorant to read. If this is not otfans why do you point out otfans matters? We don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back