• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion New mods..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlj

retierd
Reaction score
Well i think we sude trade old mods that are mostly inactive to new mods
MODs i think sude still be here
__
Talaturen
Kiper
Empty
Gesior.pl --good scripter++
--New mods from last post by tala

Report players? Moderators can take immediate actions and we don't have players here...we have users. They're allowed to be offline because they are free to do whatever they wish. If they're offline beyond the maximum amount allowed then they'll receive a warning/dismissal.

yes but i dont like when all mods are off or "ghosted" if u wanna be a mod then be a good mod some are online mutch u empty tala kiper sometime hahaha

I guess you want new mods so you can be picked yourself. I told you that some moderators use invisibility, they can't be found on the online list but I guess you're too ignorant to read. If this is not otfans why do you point out otfans matters? We don't care.

when i said i wanna mod... i think some just are offline 24/7 then why giv them mod...

when i said i wanna mod... i think some just are offline 24/7 then why giv them mod...

Who is offline 24/7? It's the second time you fail to read that

some mods use invisibility function.

Im not posting much but im quite active moderating. Eventough, sometime I read new threads and I don't reply. What happened to you, ZoOorO?

Im not posting much but im quite active moderating. Eventough, sometime I read new threads and I don't reply. What happened to you, ZoOorO?

He resigned.

Who is offline 24/7? It's the second time you fail to read that

some mods use invisibility function.

i know but why not be online..... omg

well some times i see you on post but offen on the online list i dont think u are the 1 that use ghost mode

He resigned.

dident tala take his mod some say that

well some times i see you on post but offen on the online list i dont think u are the 1 that use ghost mode

Thats usually how admins turn mods to normal members..

Because the want to avoid noobs (like you) spamming them. Being invisible doesn't mean they're inactive, use your brain please.

I wouldn't mind a new mod if the guy banned sillentdefender or something, I'm sick of hes posts.

Yes he took it away from me when i asked him to do it:)

well bad u did quit :(

Because the want to avoid noobs (like you) spamming them. Being invisible doesn't mean they're inactive, use your brain please.

i do but as you allways say use ignore hah..

wlj, you're one retarded kid. ;)

naa just dont like to giv up when i wanna 1 thing did force my dad to buy new comp today for 57000

I wouldn't mind a new mod if the guy banned sillentdefender or something, I'm sick of hes posts.

haha so tala sudent giv you mod hahhaha :thumbup::thumbup:

well bad u did quit :(

i do but as you allways say use ignore hah..

naa just dont like to giv up when i wanna 1 thing did force my dad to buy new comp today for 57000

haha so tala sudent giv you mod hahhaha :thumbup::thumbup:

Then if you're gonna get ignored (I'm 100% sure this will happen) why do you even care if they use invisibility? It's just a dream of yours that moderators aren't active, they're active a lot. I also asked you to give me an example of inactive mod and you didn't, wasting your and our time huh?

Yeah, right...

yes but dad says that my comp sucks like 7 days ago he comes back today so gonna ask for it ..

Spoiled little child..

but its fun you can do what ever you want if you are nice to mum when dad go away for bisnis sry for english hha :thumbup:

I don't understand why you post this thread. If one of the mods didn't do his job he would get demoted already.

byee

lol so on "otfa**" the mod isent watched so a guy payed him to delete me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back